The Student Room Group

Epq title help!!!@!!!!

Hello i am starting AQA EPQ at the momment. I am really interested in the topic of infection control with SARS so i was wondering whether," The 2003 SARS: Global Challenges in Infection Control" would be a good title? Thanks it will be a great help to gain some feedbacks
Original post by ivanli0
Hello i am starting AQA EPQ at the momment. I am really interested in the topic of infection control with SARS so i was wondering whether," The 2003 SARS: Global Challenges in Infection Control" would be a good title? Thanks it will be a great help to gain some feedbacks

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Biology forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=129
That seems like a good title to me! Remember its only a working title at this stage, you have a lot of room to change your mind. The topic seems focussed enough that you won't get lost but broad enough that you can expand on your ideas. When you research this topic I'd recommend you make an essay plan with the key sections of infection control, then make SARS specific notes for each header. Don't be afraid to edit your plan if you come across something new - just make a note of it in your project log to show how your title is 'evolving'. Good luck with your essay ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending