Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Podolski did even less tbh...

Rosicky had his first bad game in an Arsenal shirt today. Seriously I've never seen that guy have a bad game, we can let him off this one.
    Think it's a matter of being rusty with him. I really do hope it's a one off because he was woeful tonight. I've never seen him lose the ball as much :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Since 2012 he's been pretty solid Rosicky but age will catch up eventually. I see him becoming a Giggs, think he's probably past it already and should only be reserved for certain games.
    He spent a lot of his prime injured which probably has enabled him to keep going later in to his 30s but yeah he loves a NLD so I'd play him in those.

ReputationRep:
    You guys kidding? Said he was wasteful loads of times last season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You guys kidding? Said he was wasteful loads of times last season
    He didn't have a bad game last season. Yeah he gives the ball away a fair bit but that's because he's a direct runner and attempts passes in the final third. Any no. 10 will give the ball away a reasonable amount.

ReputationRep:
    He spent a lot of his prime injured which probably has enabled him to keep going later in to his 30s but yeah he loves a NLD so I'd play him in those.
    What's the logic for this, that he's had less wear and tear on his body? I wouldn't expect that to make much difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    Yeah I was thinking that. If it was the NLD the atmosphere wouldve been amazing. It was the C1Cup anyway werent expecting World Cup craziness lol- Ive heard the away fans are better but still the home fans should create an amazing atmosphere all the time for the beautiful stadium the Emirates is. The amount of people in suits I saw tho LOL..I know they just finished work but idk if thats normal for other teams or does Arsenal just have loads of business men fans
    Your fanbase is gentrified, hollow and pathetic.

Get used to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New Slaves)

Get used to it
    Liverpool fan from West London speaking here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Liverpool fan from West London speaking here...
    Arsenal fan from Holland...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New Slaves)

Get used to it
    LOL what a s*it attempt to piss us off. Nope our fan base is quite amazing actually. FULL of pashhhunnnnn. I bet youre a liverpool fan lol you lot think youre the best fanbase because of that song you stole as yours..plssss bye..apart from YNWA you lot are basic AF so pls be humble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    LOL what a s*it attempt to piss us off. Nope our fan base is quite amazing actually. FULL of pashhhunnnnn. I bet youre a liverpool fan lol you lot think youre the best fanbase because of that song you stole as yours..plssss bye..apart from YNWA you lot are basic AF so pls be humble
    cringed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adnan Januzaj)
    What's the logic for this, that he's had less wear and tear on his body? I wouldn't expect that to make much difference.
    Yeah that was my point, he's not had anywhere near the amount of stress on his body throughout his younger years so I think he'll last longer in the long run. Could be total nonsense I'm talking though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    and so? that doesnt compare- If he's from west london, it would make sense to support CFC, QPR or Fulham unless he has family ties to Liverpool/family supports them. At least even a london team .....If someone is from Holland they can have a fave BPL team too......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    nah, i grew up in London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nedum Onuoha)
    cringed
    thats nice

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that was my point, he's not had anywhere near the amount of stress on his body throughout his younger years so I think he'll last longer in the long run. Could be total nonsense I'm talking though.
    People say it a lot but I'm not sure. I've always thought players getting too old to play on is just due to natural ageing.. you lose pace, fitness, strength.
    It could even go the other way - all the injuries take their toll and force an earlier retirement.

Anyway I look forward to seeing a 65 year old Diaby playing :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else seen that Kroenke has taken £3m out of the club? It's gone into his own company KSE that controls his American teams. Coincidentally, the 3% rise in ticket prices equates to roughly £3m according to AST which is ridiculous.

He has never taken any dividends out of any of his American clubs so I'm not quite sure as to why Arsenal are expected to be any different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Pink)
    Has anyone else seen that Kroenke has taken £3m out of the club? It's gone into his own company KSE that controls his American teams. Coincidentally, the 3% rise in ticket prices equates to roughly £3m according to AST which is ridiculous.

He has never taken any dividends out of any of his American clubs so I'm not quite sure as to why Arsenal are expected to be any different.
    Oh no, £3m

ReputationRep:
    Debarosa is a funny poster :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    So many dupes in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    So many dupes in this thread.
    We've all got stuffisgroovey to blame for this
    RIP where ever she may be

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 24, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.