Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trrr)
    I'd feel embarrassed for your lot if Fabregas got booed.
    Do you think Chelsea fans are in a position to judge anyone? :rolleyes:

Of course he'll get booed, not as bad as Cashley/RVP did but close to Nasri. Personally I'm more of a fan of vicious songs than generic booing, Cesc probably wont want to move too close to the corner flag. Would love it if he came over to do some pathetic little clap to the away fans only to receive a barrage of hate in return. :laugh:

Hopefully after the game Cesc will drop all the ''still love Arsenal'' stuff and evolve into the pure Chelsea chav he needs to be.

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand how Arsenal fans can still like Fabregas. If he was on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd smash it and glass the ****.
    deffo the best one i've heard recently.

ReputationRep:
    Calling it 3-1 or 4-2 or some shizz, don't think it'll be a battering like last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    eh, at least I admit it. Most fans feel just the same. I'd see every player in the Chelsea squad in a wheelchair if that meant another point for the Arsenal.
    Have to respect how you love to claim the moral high ground on everything. Say what you want about Chelsea, at least our manager isn't a peado.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Fabregas in the same way that I hate everything about Chelsea, it's nothing personal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    eh, at least I admit it. Most fans feel just the same. I'd see every player in the Chelsea squad in a wheelchair if that meant another point for the Arsenal.
    Disgusting human being I've never felt that way about any player personally. You're just a chav

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas might be a **** in real life, but on camera, he's a class act (majority of the time). Don't expect him to celebrate if he scores unless it's a last minute wondergoal winner. Also expect him to keep his love for Arsenal after the match. Arsenal fans will obviously boo him. You guys booed Eboue FFS when he came on as a sub that time. Wenger had to take the poor lad off. That was horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Fabregas might be a **** in real life, but on camera, he's a class act (majority of the time). Don't expect him to celebrate if he scores unless it's a last minute wondergoal winner. Also expect him to keep his love for Arsenal after the match. Arsenal fans will obviously boo him. You guys booed Eboue FFS when he came on as a sub that time. Wenger had to take the poor lad off. That was horrible.
    At least we don't fly banners over the stadium asking to sack our manager.

ReputationRep:
    calling it early:

2-1 arsenal..

Arsenal come out firing.. score 2 before the half, and chelsea cant respond..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)

ReputationRep:
    lmfao they booed Eboue didn't they ahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    calling it early:

2-1 arsenal..

Arsenal come out firing.. score 2 before the half, and chelsea cant respond..
    oh yeh true continuing Arsenal's rich marble halled tradition of fast starts, following on from rapid beginnings against Liverpool and Chelsea last year

wait wot

ReputationRep:
    Listen, real talk, Arsenal fans are the worst set of fans in the league. Delusional and pretentious like no other

I've been saying this for tiiiiiiime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)

And that was to a manager who'd been at the club for half a year. Not seventeen years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I miss Luis)
    oh yeh true continuing Arsenal's rich marble halled tradition of fast starts, following on from rapid beginnings against Liverpool and Chelsea last year

wait wot
    got to stay optimistic.

Fast start is no less likely then wenger actually managing to beat morinho for the first ever time..

Sunday is the day.. chelsea are due a suprise loss..

ReputationRep:
    nice one chirico

ReputationRep:
    18 years 18 years and on his 18th birthday Wenger got told to take a dickkkk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    got to stay optimistic.

Fast start is no less likely then wenger actually managing to beat morinho for the first ever time..

Sunday is the day.. chelsea are due a suprise loss..
    It's a case of whether it'll be a thrashing due to overwhelming negligence and incompetency from Wenger yet again, or whether Mourinho will just grind out a typical 2-0 as Costa dicks all over you lot like Didier used to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I miss Luis)
    Listen, real talk, Arsenal fans are the worst set of fans in the league. Delusional and pretentious like no other

I've been saying this for tiiiiiiime
    You should know them well, as a Liverpool fan from London. :laugh: What a mug.

Also who exactly is delusional? Who is predicting anything other than an Arsenal loss? Who is predicting trophies for Arsenal this year? 99% of Arsenal fans are expecting top4 and **** all else, how is this delusional?

You just throw that out time and time again as an article of faith, with nothing to back it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Oh yeah I completely forgot about Fab, I'm praying to God he doesn't get booed when he comes. Worst case scenario would be if all the fans there had Zurich's attitude toward him. :closedeyes:

Thank you.

I swear I'll just hang my head in shame.
    Haha :lol:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.