Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Whether he celebrates or not is of no importance, in playing for Chelsea/Mourinho he has shown himself to be about as much of an Arsenal man as Glen Hoddle. Let the **** go and celebrate in front of their scum fans, he has nothing to do with us.

If I was there I'd give the **** dogs abuse. I expect most will feel the same. I do hope one of our players snaps his ankle into a million pieces though.
    Wow you really do hate him that much :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    I'll be staggered if he does celebrate tbh. Wenger is responsible for his entire career I don't think he's do it on a personal level to Wenger.
    Yeah I'd be surprised as well but if he gets hounded and abused Zurich style then I can see him celebrating if he scores and I think that'll officially end the Fabregas-Arsenal love affair (if you can call it that)

ReputationRep:
    I think it'll be 0-0 btw, possibly 1-0 either way.

This is the game that keeps coming to mind http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/5330078.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You should know them well, as a Liverpool fan from London. :laugh: What a mug.

Also who exactly is delusional? Who is predicting anything other than an Arsenal loss? Who is predicting trophies for Arsenal this year? 99% of Arsenal fans are expecting top4 and **** all else, how is this delusional?

You just throw that out time and time again as an article of faith, with nothing to back it up.
    You have literally no right to have a dig at him for supporting a team from another City when you aren't even from London. No doubt you grew up supporting Arsenal during the early noughties and late ninties. Coincedently when Arsenal were the best team in the land and very succesfull, so how about you cool it before you go on another Gloryhunter rant.

Biggest hypocrite n the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I miss Luis)
    It's a case of whether it'll be a thrashing due to overwhelming negligence and incompetency from Wenger yet again, or whether Mourinho will just grind out a typical 2-0 as Costa dicks all over you lot like Didier used to.
    if I was not an arsenal fan, I would agree..

But if your a fan of a club, and you dont have atleast a small part of you believing you can beat the odds and win the un-winable match.. then there is really no point in even watching the games..

So.. I have to believe there is a chance of us winning.. and go in optimistically.

I stand by - arsenal 2-1

will quote you when it happens :cool:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...s-success.html

ReputationRep:
    HUH :/ we booed EBOUE ok thats stupid and unbelievable, but out of the 3/4 players who we boo constantly I think they all make sense. People act like we are the only team to boo players and that we boo everyone thats left the club which is laughable as we gave a standing ovation to Eduardo after he against against us in the CL, and the Swansea Arsenal supporters group went to a Swansea home game to cheer on Fabianksi..rvp, adebayor, nasri are the only ones who get booed and you cant say they have any reason to be respected by us. Cesc will get booed. Most AFC fans are appalled with the way he left the club and hate chelsea more than the fact they're a London rival anyway. If he scores, Id rather him celebrate too, this 'I love Arsenal and will always support them' seems like a facade to me. Hes a chav now and must act like one loool ..I really hope we are riled up to fight and try get something out of the game tomorrow, I know Chelsea will want to embarrass us again, Mou more than anyone DD: come on dat guy plsssss

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Ozil was quoted saying 'I will honour my contract, I love the PL' LOL doesn't sound enthusiastic about us. I wouldn't be surprised if he would want to leave when his contract ends, the way some our fans were and still are ://// massacring him when they knew he was getting played out of position, criticism is different from being ott aggressive

Hopefully Im just reaching and he ends up extending :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    Apparently Ozil was quoted saying 'I will honour my contract, I love the PL' LOL doesn't sound enthusiastic about us. I wouldn't be surprised if he would want to leave when his contract ends, the way some our fans were and still are ://// massacring him when they knew he was getting played out of position, criticism is different from being ott aggressive

Hopefully Im just reaching and he ends up extending :confused:
    Not helped when *****sh fans and the Daily Mail keep criticisng him. When we won the FA Cup their headline on the website was - Arsenal end trophy drought but Ozil fails to turn up. Similar headlines in the World Cup. There was one article where they criticised him for being on holiday while others were in preseason training ffs.

Anyway I'd take a 3-0 loss now. We could be on negative goal difference. We're getting thrashed.

ReputationRep:
    Quite pathetic from Zurich really.

ReputationRep:

I don't even.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)

I don't even.
    LOOOLthat had me in stitches.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Who on earth are you going to play in midfield with Arteta & Ramsey injured?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Diaby will come back and save us. Trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Flamini or Diaby at DM
    Wilshere or Ox at CM

Flamini - Wilshere
    Ozil
    Sanchez - Welbeck - Ox

makes the most sense to me.

ReputationRep:
    Really, even a stomach virus could not stop this Chelsea side beating arsenal. Only when Chelsea stop being bankrolled by Russian money will they no longer be a threat

ReputationRep:
    We gonna get rekt.
    Still have to believe as a supporter though.

ReputationRep:
    3-1 to Chelsea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho isnt going to settle for anything but a win now that City have won. Arsenal should just shut up shop and settle for a point tomorrow. But nope Wenger is going to go all out and get wrecked. If its 2-0 before HT, then it's going to be another humuliation for Arsenal since the players' heads are going to drop and the fear of what happened last season will creep into thier heads.

Seriously if Arsenal get an early lead somehow then Wenger should just play on the counter and remain compact. But your defence is a bit shakey and Costa only needs one mistake from your CB or one chance to punish you lot.

My prediction is 3-0. Chelsea to go into the break 1-0 up and then they finish off the job in the second half.

It would be amazing if you lot pulled off a win. Seriously a win tomorrow would give your lads a confidence boost and it'll spark your season into life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2-1 to Arsenal and Welbz to score.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.