The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samir12
I thought it was concluded that Hazard actually kicked the ball out of the ball boys grasp if you see it from a different angle, the boy made a meal out of it?

Most Arsenal fans are blind to the truth :wink:
Original post by samir12
I thought it was concluded that Hazard actually kicked the ball out of the ball boys grasp if you see it from a different angle, the boy made a meal out of it?

This, Hazard did nothing wrong. The ball boy was being a dickhead, plus he was 17 and Hazard was 22..... hardly a grown man beating up a little kid like it was made out to be.
Original post by 419
Result went as expected but performance wasn't actually that bad. Really strange feeling about it all and don't know what to make of it. Kept Costa and Fab quiet for majority of the game, Hazard wasn't tearing us into pieces (Flam-Santi-WIlshere were our core ffs), Ozil wasn't been too founded on the wing and made a few holes in the Chelsea's defence- the old man seemed to have been tactically competent in this match. All these of course could've been as a result of Jose been his risk averse self but we're playing worse than we did going into the match last season and they've taken 2 steps forward whilst we've taken 12214342534543232534638952 back, yet it was only 2-0. I thought it'd be 3-0 before the match. If Wilshere had taken his chance or we were more penetrative during the early stages of the second half, could've been 1-1. But it was always going to finish 2-0.

After the international break, we have to win all our matches before the November international break.

Is there really a top 2? I think City will drop enough point to tease with whichever team finished 3rd to make them think they can finish 2nd themselves. City aren't going to challenge Chelsea; there's something not right about them and Pellegrini's management.

Buh Arsenal fans aren't openly supporting him. Roman is a saint at chelsea blah blah blah blah blah
Anyways, boring **** is boring. Football is an unscruple business that has no morality or care for anyone or anything.
/end

Surely it's more been realistic. Should we have gone into this match expecting anything else? Wouldn't that be delusional? The current mentality comes from what hasn't been addressed in the squad for many years.

Delusional to think that team you put out couldn't get a result lol? Absolutely pathetic mentality probably one the players and wenger share as well
Original post by Lúcio
i would call that disrespect :/

y u do dis?

Sorry Lucius :frown:

Original post by samir12

Whatever it was, he was being overly aggressive and there was no need for him to put his hands (or feet) on the kid. Just let the little scrotum do what he wants, it is an extra 10 seconds and makes no difference.

Original post by cleveradam
Yeah you blind dumb ****. He 'kicks' the 'ball boy'.
Atleast players like Oscar and Hazard work their asses off for the team no matter how gifted or luxurious they are.
Too bad you can't say the same about goggle face Ozil and the other 8/11 for Arsenal today.
Oh, and as for Welbeck, ofcourse we forget about his glorious, clean and controlled tackle which had no intent of malice.
You ****ing scum.

8/11 + 1/11 = 9/11

Hazard caused 9/11

#IlluminatiConfirmed
Reply 1584
Original post by baconbutty
Delusional to think that team you put out couldn't get a result lol? Absolutely pathetic mentality probably one the players and wenger share as well

Mr Obvious ladies and gentlemen.
Original post by Tom_Ford
No he isn't. He's a shareholder. I am a shareholder of an oil company... does that make me an owner of the oil company. Your argument is ridiculous. Abramovich is the outright owner, bought your lot when you were crawling the kerb (haha, like prostitutes) looking for someone to throw you a few pence.
Perhaps "owns" was the wrong word, however it's a bit rich to make such a statement in an attempt to take the moral high ground over Abramovich's shady background when you have Usmanov who is cut from the same cloth, which was my point. But really cba to have this discussion for the billionth time.
Original post by Nichrome
The only thug in the stadium today was Wenger, disgraceful behaviour, as was booing cesc. Chelsea fans applauded Lampard, even when he scored against us. Arsenal fans showing their scummy side, Chelsea showing they're pure class.

you daft prick, lol
https://vine.co/v/OKMnB9aPvYW

Love Super Tom's sly little kick.
Original post by Nickini
Perhaps "owns" was the wrong word, however it's a bit rich to make such a statement in an attempt to take the moral high ground over Abramovich's shady background when you have Usmanov who is cut from the same cloth, which was my point. But really cba to have this discussion for the billionth time.

Except Arsenal have actively blocked letting Usmanov in as owner because of his shady background amongst other things. He'd be welcomed in with open arms just as the Russian mobster and his blood money were.
Original post by 419
Mr Obvious ladies and gentlemen.

It astounds me how someone can have this attitude towards their team. I've always been an ultra positive character regarding my team and you honestly ****ing disgust me right now

I just punched a hole in my wall and my team won today ffs
Original post by Nickini

Usmanov is not a member of the board. He has no say in how Arsenal should operate and his money is not used.

How hard is this to understand?
Original post by Tom_Ford
https://vine.co/v/OKMnB9aPvYW

Love Super Tom's sly little kick.

the class just keeps on coming
Original post by Dr. Django
Id rather support spurs than a plastic club full of thugs with Admiral **** at the helm

And I'd rather support a team that actually shows ambition and isn't content just winning the top 4 trophy every year.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
You've only had one good league season in the last 5 years though :s-smilie: so how can it be that you're playing your worst football result wise over the last couple years? :colone:

That's how bad we've been playing recently, Hodgson level stuff, dire as ****

Original post by Pete_91
Surely your worst football in years was when Kenny/Hodgson were in charge? If anything you're playing your best football since 2009, just not as good as last year.

Yes and we've been playing as bad as that over the last few weeks

Original post by Juan Mata
first 3 games are irrelevant because of the lack of transfers at that point and the injuries. We were playing Fletcher and Cleverley in midfield which won't be happening again.

The next 4 we've won 3 and it would be 4/4 with correct decisions.

Hilarious. Move on.

Original post by 419
Surely it's more been realistic. Should we have gone into this match expecting anything else? Wouldn't that be delusional? The current mentality comes from what hasn't been addressed in the squad for many years.

Abject failure is the worst, there's not a team in this world that if we lost 2-0 to I'd think "gee that was pretty decent, I'm just glad we didn't lose 4-0".

You call it realistic and in some cases it might be, but why would you even watch the match if you go in with that mentality and complete lack of belief in your team, especially in this case where I don;t think it was such a forgone conclusion

Original post by Kenan and Kel
In years = two seasons ago

You're not playing that badly. You've just lost your cutting edge. Toothless may be a more accurate description.

No we have been playing very badly. We've had one convincing performance all season
Original post by little_tom
you daft prick, lol

Loool wasteman. Getting salty cos, you can't even hold the moral high ground, not that you could anyway.
Reply 1595
Original post by little_tom
you daft prick, lol

Is he really?

We aren't making noises for Usmanov to leave. Heck, the AST are secretly glad he's here as he's stopping Kroneke from fully owning the club. Don't forget the man that sold his shares to Usmanov in the first place.

Kroneke has starting leaching money from us, yet he's been defended by a good significant of the fan base.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Please dont. Some poster is saying you had injuries and you should be happy but what about United? We had an equally bad injury list. Once we get our defenders back and Carrick, we should be fine. Il quote you in May though, im dead certain we'll finish above Arsenal and that technically means we'll finish 3rd. You can quote me on that come th end of the season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't, please. I Will happily quote you come the end of season because like I said I'm that confident.

And Wolo buddy, I did specifically say that I'm on about the Man Utd fans on twitter and irl although one or two of you lots on here are beginning to touch a nerve.

Original post by Juan Mata
first 3 games are irrelevant because of the lack of transfers at that point and the injuries. We were playing Fletcher and Cleverley in midfield which won't be happening again.

The next 4 we've won 3 and it would be 4/4 with correct decisions.

Excuses, you lost and drew matches you were supposed to win regardless of your injuries or transfer woes etc, on paper it should have still been do-able.
Original post by Deshi

Hilarious. Move on.

You know it's true

No we have been playing very badly. We've had one convincing performance all season

and somehow this is seen as a positive :biggrin:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Excuses, you lost and drew matches you were supposed to win regardless of your injuries or transfer woes etc, on paper it should have still been do-able.

Yeah you'd be right had we not changed since then. But we have 3 or 4 of the same 11 playing as we did then, so those games are completely irrelevant. Nothing can be taken from them.
Reply 1599
Original post by baconbutty
It astounds me how someone can have this attitude towards their team. I've always been an ultra positive character regarding my team and you honestly ****ing disgust me right now

I just punched a hole in my wall and my team won today ffs

Like, you're like so totally like not funny at all.

You're losing it. Abstaining from drugs? You going through withdrawal or something?

Latest