Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

To anyone on here has played/plays pull the pig w/mates watch

ReputationRep:
    Now obvs its a c*** thing to do& I feel sorry for anyone who's been the 'pig' (hell, I might have been the pig but not have realised)

But i'm wondering?

When or if you 'pull' the 'pig' what do you do with her afterwards? Do you carry on like you like her or do you tell her ah I'm sorry this isn't going to work?

ReputationRep:
    What a disgusting thing for anyone to do.

I'm so done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeedCanKill)
    What a disgusting thing for anyone to do.

I'm so done.

Ik its awful, seriously some boys can be ********s ikik but yeah people do&have done it...

ReputationRep:
    Never heard it called that before.

I thought it was just called "Friday night"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Never heard it called that before.

I thought it was just called "Friday night"

Are you tyrying ot make a joke or are you being serious?

Bc if you're being serious then yeah its called that or also called that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    Are you tyrying ot make a joke or are you being serious?

Bc if you're being serious then yeah its called that or also called that
    Srs.

Never heard of "Pull the Pig".

I've been on Grab a Granny night and stuff - but going for ugly women isn't some special feat or entertainment or anything - I always thought it was a tactic - like "Go ugly early" or "Go fat early" type thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Srs.

Never heard of "Pull the Pig".

I've been on Grab a Granny night and stuff - but going for ugly women isn't some special feat or entertainment or anything - I always thought it was a tactic - like "Go ugly early" or "Go fat early" type thing.

And okay then what did you do with the Grannies after you pulled them then???

& nah, people play it too see which one can pull the ugliest woman, some people play this game where the one who pulls the ugliest gets a prize or whatever... Not used as a tactic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    And okay then what did you do with the Grannies after you pulled them then???

& nah, people play it too see which one can pull the ugliest woman, some people play this game where the one who pulls the ugliest gets a prize or whatever... Not used as a tactic...
    It was always to its natural conclusion. Not like a catch and release type thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    It was always to its natural conclusion. Not like a catch and release type thing.

Come again?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.