Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a 4 year old and a 5 month old!! I completed a degree in early childhood studies with education studies in 2009 and been a classroom assistant since!! X

ReputationRep:
    Awww waveydavey that's so cute my kiddies told me they were proud of me to, they are so funny, x

ReputationRep:
    Awww nicho, kids keep you going so they do. X

ReputationRep:
    All your kids are so so cute! They always keep faith in you, keep you from going mad

Nikoh, at stran? Where are you working?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mmq they sure do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    All your kids are so so cute! They always keep faith in you, keep you from going mad

Nikoh, at stran? Where are you working?
    No I went to uni in Liverpool!! I remember the dissertation-good luck!!! I'm working in castlewellan where I live,anyone from near there?x

ReputationRep:
    I'm in north Belfast x

ReputationRep:
    Cool I'm from annacloy so near enough! But live up in Belfast most of the time

ReputationRep:
    Sounds cool mmq x

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone? x

ReputationRep:
    Anxious! I have passed the 10 day mark, but obviously I reckon I could still definitely receive a decline so don't wanna get hopes up like how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi its good you have passed the ten day mark but I know what you mean bout not wanting to get your hopes up, im abit anxious myself, my 10 day mark isnt till friday. lets just keep our fingers crossed eh.

Did they say how long they are interviewing.

Bernie x

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed for everybody definitely! I think somebody said to me that the interviews can last right up until april! So many applicants per place its mental xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is really competitive. All we can do is wait. Have you any plans for easter? I can't believe how early it is this year....

Bernie x

ReputationRep:
    I have felt more relaxed knowing there is no way of checking track....but il be checking first thing!!lol I know what you mean-is it even definite that we will hear within 10 days of unsuccessful or is that rumour?!

ReputationRep:
    I think it says on the time line that uni post you out that updates will be in 10 days by ucas. But rejections maybe those who don't score 30 or more at interview. Any ideas peeps?

ReputationRep:
    The guy at interview told me that if I havnt heard within ten days to assume I have passed the interview. Nicoh I was able to go on track earlier just check in case lol. X

ReputationRep:
    yeah the interview is passed with 30 but the offer mark is 40 or 45 I think was said earlier, but i think you can still possibly get offers if you just pass interview just all depends on spaces,and if people on reserve list dont accept places etc!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I heard to mmq, let's just hope we have made offer number...

Is it the same for the rest, that is, magee, bmc and stuff x

ReputationRep:
    No rejection yet on track!!! Lol
    Will we only know if we r unsuccessful through track or will we get an email or a letter?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2016

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.