Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I rang queens today and interviews go on untill the end of April, then they rank the ones from the top to see about an offer

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone...

ReputationRep:
    I am on day 10 following interview and my nerves are shot!lol every time I receive an email, my anxiety shoots through the roof!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronagh_87)
    I am on day 10 following interview and my nerves are shot!lol every time I receive an email, my anxiety shoots through the roof!!!
    I was exactly the same, well done for making it this far. It will be an anxious wait now for all of us. Wish I had a time machine that would just fast forward to May Day Belfast marathon as I'm crossing the line at the end knowing I've got a place. But alas I must wait and train and diet lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone haven't been on this in so long! Hope you're all keeping well? The waiting seems so long, well I think so anyway lol waveydavey the Belfast marathon sounds brill! I wish I had a time machine too!! I try not to think about it but everytime I get an email in general as well as ucas media I panic lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I can see you are all patiently waiting for news - according to UCAS track the universities have until the 7th May to respond. Fingers crossed you all do well
    I have my interview next Tuesday in Queens; really nervous. Can I ask any of you where you might park in that area?

ReputationRep:
    If I had my interview on Friday, would that be two working days?
    And do you gets rejections through email or letter?

ReputationRep:
    Hi fran

You dont count sat and sun so yeah it will be two days today. Think you get an email to check track but they also write out to.

Bernie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bernie..)
    Hi fran

You dont count sat and sun so yeah it will be two days today. Think you get an email to check track but they also write out to.

Bernie.
    Betnie I can't believe it's only been 3 weeks since our interview it feels like so long ago!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum and have applied to do sw at uu this year. I got invited to attend interview today in post unfortunately I cannot attend the interview as i will be on holidays that day so I rang them and they have slotted me in to attend tomorrow. as I really want to do sw I agreed even tho I won't have much time to revise. Just wondering exactly which personal statement would I need to read over the 600 word essay or the ucas statement. Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi nicoh, i know feels more like 3 months lol, how are you?

Bernie..

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Bernie! And sc12 have an understanding of both personal statements just incase it's always better to be on the safe side x

ReputationRep:
    Bernie and Nicoh you have a really good chance best of luck! Hope use both get an offer

ReputationRep:
    Hi sc

Congrats and goodluck for interview, its the 600 statement you should look over, you could read over both, but i just reread 600 essay.

Bernie..

ReputationRep:
    Hi fran

Thankyou and you also have the same chance at getting in...

Bernie..

ReputationRep:
    Hi nicoh, i know feels more like 3 months lol, how are you?

Bernie..
    im good just trying to get assignments wrapped up at tech so I can start revision-the joys!!! How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anne12345)
    Hi everyone, I can see you are all patiently waiting for news - according to UCAS track the universities have until the 7th May to respond. Fingers crossed you all do well
    I have my interview next Tuesday in Queens; really nervous. Can I ask any of you where you might park in that area?
    The interview building is not far from the Holylands,we parked near the spar-there's usually a wee space somewhere about there 😀

ReputationRep:
    Thanks can't believe my luck that I couldn't go to interview on the 13th. I'm getting married on the 10th you see lol so when they offered me interview tomorrow I kind of had to grab it As won't be back from honeymoon unail the end of April. I applied for both the 2 and 3 yr course at magee and Dungannon. Suppose I may keep fingers crossed just lol

ReputationRep:
    glad your doing ok nicoh, when is your exams? Im doing ok, i was out to lunch earlier with a friend so was nice.

Bernie...

ReputationRep:
    glad your doing ok nicoh, when is your exams? Im doing ok, i was out to lunch earlier with a friend so was nice.

Bernie...
    15th, 21st and 26th may do a wee while to go yet!! Wish we didn't find out about the SW course til after they are finished because if I don't get in il have no motivation to do well lol
    Lovely-I love eating out,my favourite thing to do lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.