Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    she said theyl send her out a letter stating why dont be nervous no news is good news
    It's going to be a long few weeks lol well as you say no news is good news so here's hoping never been as nervous in all my life!! Have u applied to both Magee and Queens?

ReputationRep:
    just queens as im currently doing my degree there i really hope we all get in

ReputationRep:
    Queens are due to hear on 7th May, I really hope we all do too!

ReputationRep:
    So glad I found this thread. I applied to Queens and UU for social work (3 year course). I feel my interview went well, but you know when you come out and think *I should have said this....*

I have been compulsively checking UCAS, and after reading this, I figure I need to relax until the end of the month. No news is good news.

Tammy x

ReputationRep:
    just queens as im currently doing my degree there i really hope we all get in
    When did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    my friend interviewed after me and found she was unsuccesful on monday
    Hi khutchinson, that is awful news about your friend. So she was told she wasn't getting a place a day or two after her interview. She must have been devastated!

ReputationRep:
    So are this still interviewing?
    I had my interview 3 weeks ago. But since I applied to both courses, I am wondering if I made a mistaken sharing info, so I had two chances.

ReputationRep:
    Ok can everyone please go back and delete them questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vic1985)
    the scenario question has been mentioned in detail and also it has been mentgioned that certain topics on the yellow sheet weren't asked in detail
    Hi Vic1985, I noticed the mods had to edit some posts yesterday due to people discussing specific questions etc. This is unfair to those like myself who did the interview 5 weeks ago and did not have the advantage of knowing this information.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I agree at end of the day we are competing for very limited spaces and when people go in with the advantage of knowing the questions r even a slight knowledge of what's even coming up it is a huge disadvantage to us who have already been interviewed. And let's face it with those going In with that advantage are getting the 40 places

ReputationRep:
    hi tammy they are interviewing till end of april as far as i know they are off at the minute for easter so no news is good news

ReputationRep:
    she was but she said she didnt feel confident after the interview and she got accepted to do a masters course so at least shes got something but it did scare me to hear she got a rejection so soon

ReputationRep:
    i had my interview last friday think it was ok said everything i wanted to just have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    Just got notification this evening of an interview with Queens on the 15th April So excited!! Glad to have been through the UU one. Anybody else doing two interviews?? They must be doing interviews right to the end!!

ReputationRep:
    well done vic 1985 yeah i think they are good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! didn't think I had got one for Queens. Thought my stress was over lol. Heading to London tomorrow for Easter, will have to start preparing for round 2 as soon as I get back!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! didn't think I had got one for Queens. Thought my stress was over lol. Heading to London tomorrow for Easter, will have to start preparing for round 2 as soon as I get back!!
    youl be fine good luck whats your prefernce queens or uu

ReputationRep:
    Queens 2 year would be my preference, only because I live in Belfast, so it would be much more convenient. Ive applied for Queens 2 and 3 year and UU 2 year, 3 year via Belfast Met and 3 year via South College. Just went nuts this year and applied for everything. Second preference would be UU 2 year even though its in Derry, would rather just get it over quickly. Did you apply for UU?

ReputationRep:
    Queens 2 year would be my preference, only because I live in Belfast, so it would be much more convenient. Ive applied for Queens 2 and 3 year and UU 2 year, 3 year via Belfast Met and 3 year via South College. Just went nuts this year and applied for everything. Second preference would be UU 2 year even though its in Derry, would rather just get it over quickly. Did you apply for UU?
    no just queens 2 and 3 yr as i live abd work in belfast

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck! I hope we all get in. I have no idea what Im going to do for work in Sept, haven't thought that far ahead yet. I currently work full time, so I would have to give that up if successful.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2016

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.