Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yeah im part time but might give that up if successful

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys...I got word back from university of ulster yesterday saying I was unsuccessful gutted would be an understatement I came out of the interview feeling very positive and thinking I had done well. Oh well I think sometimes things happen for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheena Gal)
    Hi guys...I got word back from university of ulster yesterday saying I was unsuccessful gutted would be an understatement I came out of the interview feeling very positive and thinking I had done well. Oh well I think sometimes things happen for a reason.
    sheena im so sorry did they give you feedback

ReputationRep:
    Oh no!! When was your interview? Hard luck pet, just keep going untill you get it, never give up!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that, was this your first time applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran10)
    Oh no!! When was your interview? Hard luck pet, just keep going untill you get it, never give up!
    frans right dont give up this is my second time applying you just have to keep going

ReputationRep:
    Are many sharing information with magee? I don't know if I made the right decision maybe I should have went for a second interview..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran10)
    Are many sharing information with magee? I don't know if I made the right decision maybe I should have went for a second interview..
    dont doubt yourself fran im sure your fine

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that

I know you are gutted, but honestly apply again! A social work lecturer told me that they want people who are truly committed and we should keep applying tilll we get in!

To get to the interview stage is an amazing achievement even getting past the first statement also! So don't let it bring down your confidence, but I know how you feel xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I would just like to say they seem to be changing the questions slightly, maybe to stop others finding out what they are and also for those who do have the two interviews as that would leave those who only had one interview at a disadvantsge.

Sheena im sorry to hear that but like the others have said dont give up reapply next year. This is my second time.applying x

ReputationRep:
    Sheena I am really sorry to hear your news, the others are right, keep applying if its what you really want; you'll get there!

ReputationRep:
    So sorry to hear that!! have U applied to queens also?

ReputationRep:
    If you have passed the ten day Mark can you still get rejected??

ReputationRep:
    Yes after the 10 day mark it will depend on scores x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bernie..)
    Yes after the 10 day mark it will depend on scores x
    people last year who had their interviews in feb still got rejected in may its scary we just have to cross out fingers and hope for the best

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if you are unsuccessful will queens write to you or will it be on ucas track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen86)
    Does anybody know if you are unsuccessful will queens write to you or will it be on ucas track.
    I was uncuccessful for a different course last week and I got an email from ucas track to say something had changed with my application and then I had to go into track to see what it was!! I assume it's the same for all courses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoh88)
    I was uncuccessful for a different course last week and I got an email from ucas track to say something had changed with my application and then I had to go into track to see what it was!! I assume it's the same for all courses
    yeah i think thats right

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok. Just iv never actually had any emails it updates on ucas iv always got a letter from queens so I wasn't sure if maybe my ucas wasn't working or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen86)
    Ah ok. Just iv never actually had any emails it updates on ucas iv always got a letter from queens so I wasn't sure if maybe my ucas wasn't working or something
    no it is dont be worrying no news is good news at this stage happy easter everyone

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.