Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I swear the wait is literally taking over my life lol its all im thinking an talking about lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrea33)
    I swear the wait is literally taking over my life lol its all im thinking an talking about lol
    I know how you feel! Its never off my mind, its kind of cruel i think as well because we're waiting weeks and sometimes months on a 50/50 chance like no one is guaranteed a place and why make people wait so long on a rejection, its horrible!

ReputationRep:
    Aw I knw its awful its worse that u can pass an interview at 30marks but need between 40 an 60 for a place. Il be gutted if I get 39 lol...if there is only 40 places I can't see me scoring high enough to get an offer

ReputationRep:
    Aw I knw its awful its worse that u can pass an interview at 30marks but need between 40 an 60 for a place. Il be gutted if I get 39 lol...if there is only 40 places I can't see me scoring high enough to get an offer
    Everyone probably feels that way because I know I don't want to get my hopes up to have them shattered, but we really don't know :/

ReputationRep:
    Awk I know, just keep fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma12)
    Did you do a law degree? I applied for law as well as a back up!

No I did criminology and criminal justice but did some law modules in it I didn't like it that much though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma12)
    How did it go?? I'm getting so impatient waiting
    It went ok, there was one question I could have answered better. As soon as I came out I was like ahhh should of said this. But anyway it's done now, I can't change it, just have to wait and see. This is my second year applying, interviews def went loads better than last year!!

ReputationRep:
    Andrea u said u need between 40 & 60 for a place but as there are only 40place's how do u know the pple that score between 40 & 60 get a place?

ReputationRep:
    They don't automatically get a place. If you get between 40-60 you are then ranked. Top X amount of people get places, depending on the spaces available for the courses you applied for

ReputationRep:
    Ah right ok that makes sense. It's so scary. Wonder what a lot of pple b scoring

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone ??? I'm so stressed myself between working, waiting on hearing back and a level deadlines and exams coming up !! Wish time would hurry arghhh

ReputationRep:
    So over my head in work! Final year sucks...have dissertation, uni, cw and placement two days a week, and exams to start revising for! All to be done by end of may! Mentalness:L Hope everyone is getting on ok! This wait is horrific! xxx

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if we will hear from UU this week??? Hopefully it is like past years and we do!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoh88)
    I wonder if we will hear from UU this week??? Hopefully it is like past years and we do!!
    I've been wondering the exact same thing nicoh!!!

ReputationRep:
    fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Guys they told me on phone it's anytime from very end of April to 7th May ..
    probably b waiting another couple of weeks it's killing me too x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny coll)
    Guys they told me on phone it's anytime from very end of April to 7th May ..
    probably b waiting another couple of weeks it's killing me too x
    I know but well know soon your right it would be horrible to have been waiting this long for a rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran10)
    Are interviews still ongoing?
    Hey fran interviews are still going on till 30th i know some people who have their interviews this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    Hey fran interviews are still going on till 30th i know some people who have their interviews this week
    Yeah I'm just off the phone from UU and interviews are just coming to a close so they said end of April 1st week in May UCAS will be doing theirs and then part-time will get a letter, my nerves are wrecked waiting on this envelope lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaz78)
    Yeah I'm just off the phone from UU and interviews are just coming to a close so they said end of April 1st week in May UCAS will be doing theirs and then part-time will get a letter, my nerves are wrecked waiting on this envelope lol
    Did you just apply for part time shaz. I know im kept busy with uni work but its all i think about il be so gutted if its a rejection.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.