Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annad93)
    I'm so nervous waiting on the result I've acc got that stingy sore upper back from being so tense I've lit been working towards this since school and it's all I want to do I hope we all get places I couldn't imagine better classmates and you all deserve one if I was to get in anywhere I would be over the moon
    Anna i feel exactly the same and i would be delighted if we all got in we would be the best social work students ever and would help each other out with everything

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous too, time seems to be dragging!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    Did you just apply for part time shaz. I know im kept busy with uni work but its all i think about il be so gutted if its a rejection.
    Yeah I've only applied part-time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrea33)
    I'm so nervous too, time seems to be dragging!!
    i know but wont be long now

ReputationRep:
    I really need to know now it's really doing my head in I'm so so impatient

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm being very impatient too haha I think it will be two more weeks b4 we hear anything

ReputationRep:
    yeah so maybe after the bank holiday? I'd love to know what scores people have been getting ......jus want to know roughly what would secure ya a place

ReputationRep:
    yeah itl be 2 more weeks i think those who score 60 will def get places first

ReputationRep:
    Jeepers no way I'd have scored 60. That's ten out of ten in every question ud need to have literally said absolutely everything they were lookin And More.
    and I found it quite difficult to always link it bk to experience which is what they definitely wr looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny coll)
    Jeepers no way I'd have scored 60. That's ten out of ten in every question ud need to have literally said absolutely everything they were lookin And More.
    and I found it quite difficult to always link it bk to experience which is what they definitely wr looking
    i know but well know soon i guess if i dont get in straight away i hope to even get on the reserve list

ReputationRep:
    I deffs did not score anywhere near 60 so not getting my hopes up!!

ReputationRep:
    I deffs did not score anywhere near 60 so not getting my hopes up!!
    andrea you have really good experiences im sure your ok

ReputationRep:
    I never got to mention any of it tho in my interview, only in my personal statement thats y iv been kicking myself ever since lol

ReputationRep:
    I never got to mention any of it tho in my interview, only in my personal statement thats y iv been kicking myself ever since lol
    im sure youve done better than you think

ReputationRep:
    Hope so!!

ReputationRep:
    Hope so!!
    i believe in ya

ReputationRep:
    Just fingers crossed we get in initially rather than being on reserve list and waiting to Aug to hear anything then

ReputationRep:
    true but im so passionate about doing social work il take anything

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanku yeah I hope we all get a place, don't think I could hold out till next year to apply again lol

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanku yeah I hope we all get a place, don't think I could hold out till next year to apply again lol
    i know im the same x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.