Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone! Yes i thought it went really well! But that was my 4th time in a row applying lol. Still waiting on SWC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerdizzle)
    Thanks everyone! Yes i thought it went really well! But that was my 4th time in a row applying lol. Still waiting on SWC
    Well deserved then did u get an email from track? Or just check on off chance?

ReputationRep:
    Oww well done has anyone else received anything?? Was that undergraduate r two yr route.?

ReputationRep:
    No I've checked and nothing yet!! Eek xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm extremely flipping nervous now feel so so sick. Was that the two yr route nerdizzel r 3yr?

ReputationRep:
    It was the 3 year, undergrad route! No email came through at all! I just checked every 5 mins lol

ReputationRep:
    It was the 3 year, undergrad route! No email came through at all! I just checked every 5 mins lol
    Well thanks for the heads up and hope u get the grades u need

ReputationRep:
    I have the grades! They are unconditional offers. So happy. Good luck to the rest of you

ReputationRep:
    I have the grades! They are unconditional offers. So happy. Good luck to the rest of you
    Just ignore me don't know where my head is lol that's even better-well done!!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer from UUJ. (need to get my maths).

Waiting on Queens though, it's my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    I got unconditional offer guys for the 2yr route so flipping excited. Still waiting on Queens

ReputationRep:
    Got 2 unconditionals - one for BMC and one for the grad route in Derry!!!!! Over the moon xox

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I'm over the moon. So u goina do the grad route r the three yr x

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for the uu grad route as well guys eeek so happy 😊 well done to everyone who's got offers so far x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Myself and my 2 friends got unconditional today for bmc and Magee!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offers folks, well done! I got a conditional for Magee, need to get a 2.2 in my current degree and I graduated in march with a first! Good luck to those still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tammyl84)
    The wait is horrendous. It's like being in limbo. I didn't think I performed very well in the interview, it felt like weeks of preparation and learning crammed into a very small space of time, and I didn't get a chance to say what I wanted. I really hope the verdict is soon, I won't be entitled to student loan (previous degree and already have a loan) but I will need to apply for grant.

Plus the waiting doesn't end for me if I do get a place, I have to pass my gcse maths, which I'm taking in June, results due in August (I didn't need a C for my first degree). A 30 year old women waiting gcse results :rolleyes: My partner has applied for the same course as well, so it will be odd of one of us gets on and the other doesn't.

Good luck to everyone,
    Hey Tammy, I'm in the same boat. I called them up and they explained to me that as I had already taken out a loan for study on the mainland UK I would not be entitled to another loan. I was however entitled to the maintenance loan, as everyone gets that. Think its about 1k a term. They also told me not to worry about deadlines, the loans can be applied for anytime.

ReputationRep:
    Just got email, I didn't get a place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrea33)
    Just got email, I didn't get a place
    Oh no Andrea I'm so sorry to hear that 😢 have u applied to queens?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny coll)
    Congrats! I'm over the moon. So u goina do the grad route r the three yr x
    Holding out for queens grad route. So will be declining 4 offers if I get them for those on wl.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.