Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to wish those who got places a big massive congrats to you all, and to those who didn't I wanted to say dont give up, you all done amazing to get this far iin the process and you should all be very proud, keep applying and you will get there.

Bernie xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    Thank you! have you heard back yet?
    I've heard nothing...no emails,track hasn't been updated!! Don't know what to think lol anyone else not heard anything from UU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoh88)
    I've heard nothing...no emails,track hasn't been updated!! Don't know what to think lol anyone else not heard anything from UU?
    Hi nicoh i only applied to queens so I'm just waiting on them, just keep checking your UCAS they may have out the offers out in batches...

Bernie xx

ReputationRep:
    Argh. Waiting for Queens is soooooo nerve wrecking. The 3rd year in Derry thru UU WOULD b a nightmare for me with kids etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bernie..)
    Wanted to wish those who got places a big massive congrats to you all, and to those who didn't I wanted to say dont give up, you all done amazing to get this far iin the process and you should all be very proud, keep applying and you will get there.

Bernie xx
    yes definately well done to everyone and dont give up you never know you might get in on reserve list and for those who havent heard yet i know its frustrating but well know soon hang in there best of luck to everyone xxx

ReputationRep:
    I only applied to queens so hopefully they will let us know soon xx

ReputationRep:
    I only applied to queens so hopefully they will let us know soon xx
    me to well know by next week

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossrd for us eh... I think we will hear tuesday x

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossrd for us eh... I think we will hear tuesday x
    hope its good news x

ReputationRep:
    I really hope so to x

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed for everyone, as everyone here deserves it!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when part time applicants here from Magee?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard yet nicoh I got turned down for the 2 year at Magee but not word on the 3yr and bmc. I rang up and the woman was so nice she just said they're giving offers out until Wednesday and if you don't get any to ring up and they'll tell you where you are at the waiting list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annad93)
    I haven't heard yet nicoh I got turned down for the 2 year at Magee but not word on the 3yr and bmc. I rang up and the woman was so nice she just said they're giving offers out until Wednesday and if you don't get any to ring up and they'll tell you where you are at the waiting list
    Thanks for that Anna! I'm waiting to hear about the 3 year at BMC too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that Anna! I'm waiting to hear about the 3 year at BMC too
    I hope you get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annad93)
    I hope you get it
    Thanks Anna-hope it's good news for you too!!

ReputationRep:
    I received offers yesterday for UU. Both courses at Magee and the BMC one also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfearon149)
    I received offers yesterday for UU. Both courses at Magee and the BMC one also
    Great news well done

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I rang Magee and they said that things change day by day, and that I'm on the waiting list so just got to be hopeful now! And they also said yesterday was their first batch of offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran10)
    Hey guys I rang Magee and they said that things change day by day, and that I'm on the waiting list so just got to be hopeful now! And they also said yesterday was their first batch of offers
    Thanks for that Fran! Fingers crossed for u
    Did they mention when the next batch of offers are going out?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2016

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.