Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I recieved an offer for the three year one but not the two year one, has this happend to anyone else ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoh88)
    Thanks for that Fran! Fingers crossed for u
    Did they mention when the next batch of offers are going out?
    Yeah! More offers out tomorrow 😊

ReputationRep:
    are the offers out tomorrow from queens or UU?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure mmq x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    UU are doing their second batch off offers tomorrow 😊

ReputationRep:
    I was unsuccessful too but rang today and made it onto the waiting list she told me to ring back in a week and she would be able to tell me how far down list I'm on. Gutted I didn't get in. Though only had one night to study for interview as had to take a cancellation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    Tomorrow is the last day for interviews at queens so probs wont know till next week x

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought all the interviews would have to be over for both unis before they give out offers as they work in conjunction with each other x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bernie..)
    I would have thought all the interviews would have to be over for both unis befote they give out offers as they worl in conjunction with each other x
    dont think so they are separate from each other they have their own spaces for the course to fill

ReputationRep:
    i asked the office earlier they finish interviews tomorrow at 4 and make decisions next week

ReputationRep:
    I kno thry have there own spaces but they do conduct inter. together thats why people are allowed to share info and only do one interview for both unis if that makes sense. We will kno soon enough. X

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok thanks khutchinson x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bernie..)
    I kno thry have there own spaces but they do conduct inter. together thats why people are allowed to share info and only do one interview for both unis if that makes sense. We will kno soon enough. X
    never thought of that actually but you right well know soon xxx

ReputationRep:
    no probs try not to panic i know its hard though xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks khutchinson x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran10)
    Yeah! More offers out tomorrow 😊
    did they say when ? I've tried ringing several times with no luck !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrygirl)
    did they say when ? I've tried ringing several times with no luck !
    Derrygirl I'm still waiting to hear also thought it would have been this morning 👎

ReputationRep:
    Derrygirl I'm still waiting to hear also thought it would have been this morning 👎
    Me too the waiting is horrendous

ReputationRep:
    it's so neve wrecking !! did you hear back about any offers ? I got unconditional for three year two days ago but nothing about the two year !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrygirl)
    it's so neve wrecking !! did you hear back about any offers ? I got unconditional for three year two days ago but nothing about the two year !
    No absolutely nothing!! If I'm unsuccessful I would rather just know! I'm waiting to hear about the Belfast met one and the queens 2&3 year (but I know that won't be till next week!)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.