The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Thank you Emma. X
No problem :smile:
Quick query re the 2nd statement, do queens require it to have 1.5 line spacing?
Original post by ordinarysjp
Quick query re the 2nad statement, do queens require it to have 1.5 line spacing?

Hi, no I don't think so it wasn't on my letter.
Original post by waveydavey!
Hi, no I don't think so it wasn't on my letter.

Thank you :-)
Reply 105
You will be great!! And on the day all your hard work will pay off and you will remember it all!! Keep positive xxx

Aww thank you missus!:smile: Best of luck for everyone! Hope so, just so much other work to do atm as well trying to keep a level head haha!

Think also looking over case studies is good as that is the one thing that will be totally random in the interview probably! xxx
Got an interview at qub. 2 weeks to prep. Bring it on!!
Reply 107
Got an interview at qub. 2 weeks to prep. Bring it on!!

Well done gurl! :biggrin:
Original post by mmq02
Well done gurl! :biggrin:

I got an interview in 2 weeks too!! Feeling sick at thought of it!! 😱
Reply 109
Original post by Nicoh88
I got an interview in 2 weeks too!! Feeling sick at thought of it!! ������

Mines in a week! I wanna die I'm so nervous!

Bought my interview clothes today and thats the only enjoyable part of this process :P

P.S well done:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nicoh88
I got an interview in 2 weeks too!! Feeling sick at thought of it!! 😱

I go through stages of joy and pain... like childbirth all over again. Can't wait for it to be over!!
Hi waveydavey congrats on interview. How long was it after you sent your second statement did you hear. My statement was posted last Tuesday.

Bernie...
Do you guys all have the results needed to get in if you are successful at interview? Or are you waiting on results? I'm doing an access course!!
Original post by Bernie..
Hi waveydavey congrats on interview. How long was it after you sent your second statement did you hear. My statement was posted last Tuesday.

Bernie...

Hi Bernie!! I posted mine on Wednesday and got the letter for interview today!!
Hi nicho congrats on interview. I already have my HND so I don't have to wait on results.
Bernie..
Thanks nicho I posted mine Tuesday and havnt heard yet hope I get an interview. When is yours.

Bernie
I posted mine about 10 days ago and got letter today. I've already got 2:1 honours in relevant degree so would prefer the 2 year route.
Reply 117
Bernie, fingers crossed you hear back soon as possible!:smile:

I am graduating in May, with hopefully a 2:1 haha if I'm lucky!
Original post by mmq02
I sent mine off bit before christmas, but I reckon you will hear back pretty quickly! Good sign I think you've got the letter about sharing info:smile:

I applied a few years ago, and missed out by a mark in the interview, so I am a bit less nervous as I know whats going on bit better..but even more nervous if I don't make it again >:frown:

Are you applying for the 3 years undergrad route?

How did you find out what score you got in the interview? Do they give you feedback? Thanks :smile:
Reply 119
Original post by Nicoh88
How did you find out what score you got in the interview? Do they give you feedback? Thanks :smile:

Hey,

I can't really remember as it was a few years ago but I think I either requested feedback or something when they wrote to me about being put on the reserve list etc. But they dont usually tell you unless you ask or if you get an offer i don't think you know.

Quick Reply

Latest