Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was hoping we'd hear from Queens today. These last two days will be torture

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran10)
    Did queens get back to you??!
    I never applied to queens only UU but the girl in Magee said she heard queens might be tomarrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny coll)
    Were u successful
    I was successful for the three year and missed out on the two year by one point, however I'm one the waiting list for two year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leahrb)
    Hope you got good news! I still haven't received a decision yet. Anyone else?
    I got the three year and one point away from the two year but I'm on the waiting list for two year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    is that for queens or uu
    UU

ReputationRep:
    English lang finally over ! Who else is doing Then AQA LIT next week, any links for help ?

ReputationRep:
    I have really busy days the next two days so im going to be so stressed with that as welll as trying to not constantly check ucas haha!

My friend few years back heard back from queens about 3 days after UU, so they defo are a bit later this year and should be letting us know any day now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrygirl)
    I got the three year and one point away from the two year but I'm on the waiting list for two year
    I'm going to be declining my 2 year magee offer x

ReputationRep:
    I will be declining my two year magee offer as well!! So there will be lots of places filling up

ReputationRep:
    If I get into Queens I will be declining my UU 2yr offer as well.
    How did you find out your score, did you phone and ask or did they just tell you?
    Cant believe we didn't hear today!!! Every time I get an email my heart stops!!!

ReputationRep:
    You can ring up and ask and they tell you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vic1985)
    If I get into Queens I will be declining my UU 2yr offer as well.
    How did you find out your score, did you phone and ask or did they just tell you?
    Cant believe we didn't hear today!!! Every time I get an email my heart stops!!!
    I phoned and she told me my score and the cut of point for each course. but I'm second on the waiting list for two year !

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh but you're bound to get a place then! well done!

ReputationRep:
    What was the cut out of interest?
    are all u guys then routin for Queens? I don't mind wr I go at this point but out of curiosity do any of u no whether magee has exams aswell as cwk as I heard tht was dif between Queens an magee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny coll)
    What was the cut out of interest?
    are all u guys then routin for Queens? I don't mind wr I go at this point but out of curiosity do any of u no whether magee has exams aswell as cwk as I heard tht was dif between Queens an magee
    40 for the two year to get an immediate offer.

ReputationRep:
    Think both courses have exams, and elements yyou have to pass, like prep for practice etc!

ReputationRep:
    see for ringing magee did you (anyone who did) ring like the office and just ask about your interview or did you ring any one imparticular

ReputationRep:
    ring and ask to b put through to school of social work

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I just checked ucas got an offer for queens 3 year but not two year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! Thanks for the update! Congrats!!
    I got an unconditional offer for the 2yr and 3yr at Queens, super excited!!!
    just need to make my choice now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.