Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! That's amazing, well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got two offers for Queens - so happy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bailey12)
    Hi guys I just checked ucas got an offer for queens 3 year but not two year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg darling well done!!

ReputationRep:
    I got the same Bailey .. Who would you go about ringing to enquire about the 2 year route does anyone know. Want to see if I was far off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anne12345)
    Just got two offers for Queens - so happy!!!!
    Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vic1985)
    OMG!! Thanks for the update! Congrats!!
    I got an unconditional offer for the 2yr and 3yr at Queens, super excited!!!
    just need to make my choice now

Well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazza11)
    I got the same Bailey .. Who would you go about ringing to enquire about the 2 year route does anyone know. Want to see if I was far off
    If you ring the school of social work they might be able to tell you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also just received an offer from Queens 2year. So pleased it's unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! Thanks for the update! Congrats!!
    I got an unconditional offer for the 2yr and 3yr at Queens, super excited!!!
    just need to make my choice now
    Well done! I got unconditional for 2 and 3 year from queens too. I will have to take off work for the info evening on 13 May. Do you plan to attend it?

ReputationRep:
    I got offers for 2 year and 3 year too!

ReputationRep:
    I was unsuccessful for queens. I rang admissions asking for feedback and I have to write in email and could take a few weeks. Was just wondering does anyone know how to find out if placed on waiting list etc. I thought they would be able to tell me over the phone. I'm not sure if I need to do anything on order to be considered if places become available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    Well done!!
    Oh Thank you - I have waited so long for this!! And well done to you too!!! And to everyone today. Think I am going to burst I am so happy xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waveydavey!)
    Well done! I got unconditional for 2 and 3 year from queens too. I will have to take off work for the info evening on 13 May. Do you plan to attend it?
    Yes definitely!! Will see you there! Where did you find info on that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen86)
    I was unsuccessful for queens. I rang admissions asking for feedback and I have to write in email and could take a few weeks. Was just wondering does anyone know how to find out if placed on waiting list etc. I thought they would be able to tell me over the phone. I'm not sure if I need to do anything on order to be considered if places become available
    I have been told they get back to you quite quickly via email!! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely!! Will see you there! Where did you find info on that?
    it was in ucas when you click into the offer it says at bottom about information evening at half 6

ReputationRep:
    Cool! Thanks! Didn't even check what it said, just seen unconditional offer and then started telling everyone lol

ReputationRep:
    I got two offers for UU and straight decline for Queens. RAGING

Was told to email also.

pure devastated

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if u need to wait to hear about waiting list etc before accepting other offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bailey12)
    Congratulations!! That's amazing, well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    got conditiional for the 3 yr still waiting on decision on 2yr so happy though

ReputationRep:
    guys they are still making decisions so dont worry and theyl let you know about the waiting list by letter in the post

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2016

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.