Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny coll)
    Does anyone know how many days a wk and times ud b in Queens?
    This year Queens added a new module so it was four days in first term and 3 days in second. Wednesdays off in both terms, however, you are also expected to attend personal development days which, if organised by Queens tend to run on Wednesdays.

Well done to all who were sucessful and to those who weren't this yr, don't lose heart, this years experiance can only enhance ur application next year!

ReputationRep:
    congratulations to everyone who got offers and im so sorry for anyone who didn't get what they wanted but definately reapply next year everyone on here deserves to be a social worker. And I want to say thanks again for all the support this blog has given xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    congratulations to everyone who got offers and im so sorry for anyone who didn't get what they wanted but definately reapply next year everyone on here deserves to be a social worker. And I want to say thanks again for all the support this blog has given xxx
    I agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    I'm sorry to hear that fran, but defo apply again, and im certain you will get in! theyd be so lucky to get you!
    Thanks a million! Very best of luck to you in the social work course! you deserve it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    Sorry leahrb, you should defo applyy again! you got so far and it shows how good you would be
    aww thank u thats very kind of you. Congratulations and all the best

ReputationRep:
    fran im so sorry absolutely apply next year you will get it and you deserve it xxx
    Certainly will! Ain't gonna give up on it, another year older and wiser aha! Thanks very much and best of luck, you really deserve it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fintyo)
    This year Queens added a new module so it was four days in first term and 3 days in second. Wednesdays off in both terms, however, you are also expected to attend personal development days which, if organised by Queens tend to run on Wednesdays.

Well done to all who were sucessful and to those who weren't this yr, don't lose heart, this years experiance can only enhance ur application next year!
    Are u not on placement all of second semester?

ReputationRep:
    Are u not on placement all of second semester?
    I chose 3 yr route as I wanted to stay at Queens - easier commute for me, so first placement is Aug - Dec of second yr.

3rd yr is all of semester 2 untill u graduate

ReputationRep:
    Oo thanks, are u familiar with how many days a wk the two yr route is for first semester xx

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for this info session next week, so we can find everything out !:L

ReputationRep:
    Oo thanks, are u familiar with how many days a wk the two yr route is for first semester xx
    2 and 3 yr route are together for first semester, this year it was monday 9 -2
    Tuesday 9-3 Thus 10-2 Friday 10 - 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fintyo)
    2 and 3 yr route are together for first semester, this year it was monday 9 -2
    Tuesday 9-3 Thus 10-2 Friday 10 - 2
    Brill thanks! X

ReputationRep:
    yeah of course ranger danger il let you know x
    Many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Got my unconditional offers from Queens today so going for the 2 year route

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrygirl)
    I phoned and she told me my score and the cut of point for each course. but I'm second on the waiting list for two year !
    I will be accepting my offer for 2 year at Queens so that will open up a space on the 2 year at Magee . It'll also open a space on the 3 year at Queens and Magee, as well as the BMC route. Good luck to everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfearon149)
    I will be accepting my offer for 2 year at Queens so that will open up a space on the 2 year at Magee . It'll also open a space on the 3 year at Queens and Magee, as well as the BMC route. Good luck to everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly what I'm doing ahha! Well done on your offers

ReputationRep:

This is from 2011, but might give a rough idea for Queens RGR timetable, as I don't think it has changed much
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! This is great

ReputationRep:
    Emailed for feedback n waiting list info.

I can't accept UU and be on waiting list.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fran 10. Can u not get onto waiting lists?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.