Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sconlon96)
    yay! Finally someone has accepted BMC! 😊 do you mind if I ask why you rejected queen? Thought that would of been everyone's first choice!
    Hiya after much thought im.also goin to accept bmc 3 ys route I got accepted to queens but after talking to friends in bmc and queens felt That bmc was a better choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helmcgav)
    Hiya after much thought im.also goin to accept bmc 3 ys route I got accepted to queens but after talking to friends in bmc and queens felt That bmc was a better choice.
    That's great! What made you choose between queens and BMC? Is there less exams at BMC?

ReputationRep:
    BMC is a brilliant course, often gets overlooked by queens, i know a lot of people in UU year who love it say tutors are so so supportive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    BMC is a brilliant course, often gets overlooked by queens, i know a lot of people in UU year who love it say tutors are so so supportive
    That's great!! Are you studying there at the minute or are you starting in September?

ReputationRep:
    Going to accept the 2 year RGR today too! It's nice that we also will have classes with people off the 3 year too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sconlon96)
    That's great!! Are you studying there at the minute or are you starting in September?

Noo, but my best friend just is graduating from it this year So if you need any questions or anything you can fire away haha Well done for your offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    Going to accept the 2 year RGR today too! It's nice that we also will have classes with people off the 3 year too
    Aw sounds great! Congrats and all the best with your course 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    Noo, but my best friend just is graduating from it this year So if you need any questions or anything you can fire away haha Well done for your offer!
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to start! All the hard work is starting to pay off! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu!
    Awk you'll be fab, I kind of am terrified of work atm, but thats cause im in final year last few weeks atm, but I am so excited for a good summer break then stuck in again in september

ReputationRep:
    Are there less exams with uu than Queens. I've heard thr are but nt sure

ReputationRep:
    My friend said that there are less sort of class tests etc but not less exams..but she can't totally be sure as she has only heard from Queens students, as she is at UU.

ReputationRep:
    I was deciding between full time and part time also.. But going by what my friends who r in uni advised bmc appeared to b my better option.

ReputationRep:
    Helmcgav, is this the BMC 3 year? My friend says that they are always considerate with family commitments etc, so if thats something you are worried about, im sure the BMC route will suit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmq02)
    Thank youu!
    Awk you'll be fab, I kind of am terrified of work atm, but thats cause im in final year last few weeks atm, but I am so excited for a good summer break then stuck in again in september

Aww good luck with everything! 😄

ReputationRep:
    Decided to find out my interview score just out of interest. I got 48 with UU. Queens said they only give results to unsuccessful applicants. Suppose it doesn't really matter though.

think BMC is a great choice!!!! If the UU 2yr was in Belfast I would have picked UU 100% they seem a lot more organised and friendly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    anna how did you get on
    unfortunately ive been unsuccessful but high on magees reserve list, im gutted but everything happens for a reason and if i have to, ill apply again next year well done everyone who got a place! you all absolutely deserved it xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    not sure still waiting to hear from 2 year but they said they are still doing offers till next week so not sure whether to wait and see or just accept 3 year offer
    is that for queens yah :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vic1985)
    Decided to find out my interview score just out of interest. I got 48 with UU. Queens said they only give results to unsuccessful applicants. Suppose it doesn't really matter though.

think BMC is a great choice!!!! If the UU 2yr was in Belfast I would have picked UU 100% they seem a lot more organised and friendly
    How did u find out ur score?

ReputationRep:
    so who is doing three year in UU :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helmcgav)
    How did u find out ur score?
    I just sent them an email requesting it. Queens sent me back an email detailing why I couldn't have my score, surely it would have took less time just to email me my score.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.