Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    queens sends us out the information about registering dont worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maj29)
    But I'm with uu so maybe it's different with the forms for queens
    Aww thanks for your help, hopefully we get it sorted

ReputationRep:
    did you get somewhere to stay jenny for when u are in uni? yea no point killing yourself travelling. Yea kind of nervous starting but at least we can all help each other if we are struggling. Will u let me know if u get sorted with niscc when u doing it tomorrow? dont worry about the induction, thats the easiest part, least u arent missing any lectures, etc. i will fill u in when u back anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny coll)
    Lol dont worry technology and I wouldn't b great together either. Yea i only scanned at the emails. Whats the other form she sent other than access ni?

Im from Banbridge but stayin up near magee mon tues an wed nights until cmas. Jus so as i don't have to travel exvept for mon morning's and Thurs nights cz it a long enough journey lol.
    thats a shame about bursary!!how *** u not eligible? Il probably need to work at least one day ovr weekend too jus to keep me afloat lol.
    R u looking forward to starting?im getting really nervous lol an worst of it is im missing the induction days.as I'm away on holiday
    did you get somewhere to stay jenny for when u are in uni? yea no point killing yourself travelling. Yea kind of nervous starting but at least we can all help each other if we are struggling. Will u let me know if u get sorted with niscc when u doing it tomorrow? dont worry about the induction, thats the easiest part, least u arent missing any lectures, etc. i will fill u in when u back anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. Is anyone applying for childcare grant?? It's really difficult to get a registered childminder for after schools only. I may end up needing to pay full time place for 3 hours a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im not entitled to a childcare grant...,probably better to go with a nursery with a after school club?Also Is the childcare grant not paid directly to you so it wouldn't need to be a registered cm?
    Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    They need certification its registered before paying and what hours each month to be signed etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyshea)
    They need certification its registered before paying and what hours each month to be signed etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right! Well I pay 20 for my daughter to go to after school club and 32 for my son to go all day- wee bit of saving!! Some nurseries do discount for more than one child

ReputationRep:
    Got my letters and welcome pack for Queens. Woo. So excited now. I don't want to wait another month.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am wondering if anyone else on here has a place at SWC Dungannon.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the timetable for Magee? Just have to get it sorted around work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helsmc19)
    Hi, I am wondering if anyone else on here has a place at SWC Dungannon.
    Yeah I'm starting at SWC helsmc19. I got my letter on Friday for induction on the 7th. Do you know of anyone else starting? Private message me and ill add you on Facebook

Emma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyshea)
    Got my letters and welcome pack for Queens. Woo. So excited now. I don't want to wait another month.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know I just want to get started now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoh88)
    I know I just want to get started now!!
    im the same but im nervous too

ReputationRep:
    Tried registering with niscc, a student application. But they say that I have to be employed in the social care sector?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting SWC on the 7th?

ReputationRep:
    I am lauracullen... Looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khutchinson06)
    im the same but im nervous too
    Yes I'm definitely nervous too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraacullen)
    Anyone starting SWC on the 7th?
    I am Laura add me on facebook be nice to know someone.
    Emma frew

ReputationRep:
    I can't get my head round all this NISCC stuff!
    I got my queens welcome pack, but it was just letters about registering for the uni and student cards etc, nothing actually course-specific to Social Work? Is that what everyone else got?
    Also, do we need to register with NISCC before queens send us out the info about it or what?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.