Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've just started at Bournemouth university as a fresher, unfortunately I missed out on halls (gutted) and so I went through home finders and managed to find a house with 4 others, 3 boys and another girl. The only problem is I've been only here 2 weeks and I absoloutely hate it! The Boys smoke drugs all day and all night making the whole house smell constantly. They come home at 4 in the morning every night making so much sound shouting, banging, cheering that even the neighbours have complained, they leave dirty plates everywhere and don't tidy up after themselves, (their rooms are awful) all the drug smells are started to make it's way upstairs to my room with my clean smelling clothes smelling like cigarettes and other horrible smells, and they invite so many random people back and I'm worried my stuff will be knicked as I'm not even allowed a lock on my bedroom door let alone a handle! Can anyone help me or give me some advice on how to move out or any other possible options? I've tried speaking to them and they don't care help!

    Call the police anonymous and tell them that you know those guys are smoking drugs.

Are you going to a festival?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.