Turn on thread page Beta

cant get my ex out of my head watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so, to spare the details I had a dream about me and my ex having a passionate night. And now I feel guilty about it.

Me and my ex were together for 6 years, we got engaged and she cheated on me,

I haven't seen her in almost 2 years and I've been in a new relationship past year and a half (that's why I feel guilty) dream

is this weird?

its been Years since we split up and its not bothered me. i found out month's ago that she had a child and since then she's been on my mind. i think its cause its one of those "this is what you could have had" situations, we wanted to have a child. Should I speak to her and wish her congratulations? maybe if i spoke to her and buried the hatchet i could get her out of my head?

My girlfriend hates her (obviously) cause of the story's I told about my past. So I don't really wanna keep it from her that im thinking of speaking to her cause I'm not thst type of guy but at the same time if I tell her she's not gonna like it. i aint gonna tell her about the sex dream that'd be awkward, i think.

Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    It's just a dream, let it go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    It's just a dream, let it go.
    This.

Seriously OP, just let it go - move on ... think about how you'd feel if your GF still had a thing for your ex ... or worse still that your GF found out from someone else!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.