Turn on thread page Beta

So today at school, I found out that a lot of my friends think I am being rude and negative... one of them just came up to me and yelled at me telling me i'd been a bad friend by not making an effort. They all seem really annoyed at me but I am honestly not doing it on purpose; they told me it was my fault that we didn't meet up all summer despite the fact that most of them were away for over 6 weeks in the holiday, I was only away for about 3 and a half through different activities and a family holiday. I genuinely don't know what to do... it feels like they all hate me...despite me being the one trying to make sure people are included. I also found out today that some people who I am simply trying to include and make friends with think I am being clingy and trying to get in with the "popular crowd", it is simply because they are good friends with one of my friends...
    Im just feeling really down and dont really know what to do about any of it... I'm not sure who of my friends I can trust and who is saying all this stuff about me...

ReputationRep:
    screw them! just ask outright if they want to stay friends, and find people that actually work for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2014
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.