Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys...some people are having their german oral tommorow, while other people are having their orals next week. Is the same role-play used? surely the people who do their orals next week and ask the people who are doing it tommorow and cheat? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illuvatar)
    Hi guys...some people are having their german oral tommorow, while other people are having their orals next week. Is the same role-play used? surely the people who do their orals next week and ask the people who are doing it tommorow and cheat? :confused:
    hmm dunno :confused: i doubt itd be the same roll play tho :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think it is the same roleplays becasue I had mine last friday and I wasn't allowed to keep any of my notes in case I gave them to someone who hadn't had it yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastntea)
    I think it is the same roleplays becasue I had mine last friday and I wasn't allowed to keep any of my notes unless I gave them to someone who hadn't had it yet
    youve had your german as oral already? what board do u do? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    OCR but i think it was quite early

ReputationRep:
    OCR but i think it was quite early
    maybe thats why its so early - im doing edexcel i still have to learn my presentation :eek: i wish i prepared my stuff earlier, how did yours go? What was it about? - i have no clue about rollenspiels or how to revise it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My presentation was about the german school system. Whats yours about, when is it?

You should practise saying your presentation out loud and answering the questions out loud because otherwise your mind might go blank when you are asked (mine did in my mock :eek: )

It's a good idea to practise thinking of alternative ways of saying things for the roleplays and learn the sort of vocab that has come up in your practise roleplays. Also might be an idea to practise note making in the 20 mins

ReputationRep:
    My presentation was about the german school system. Whats yours about, when is it?

You should practise saying your presentation out loud and answering the questions out loud because otherwise your mind might go blank when you are asked (mine did in my mock :eek: )

It's a good idea to practise thinking of alternative ways of saying things for the roleplays and learn the sort of vocab that has come up in your practise roleplays. Also might be an idea to practise note making in the 20 mins
    thanks for your reply! i was just looking at the edexcel syllabus there is so much grammar to learn! ill hopefully finish learning the presentation soon...what topic did you get for your role play? how did you find it? I need to find some previous edexcel role plays? My teachers never give us :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illuvatar)
    My teachers never give us :eek:
    Poor you we had practise ones at least a month beforehand

I can't tell you what mine was about becuase not all the OCR people have taken it yet, but most of the OCR ones in past years have been about tourism, days out etc although apparantley there was one about lightbulbs once :eek:

What topic are you doing your pres and q's on?

ReputationRep:
    dissapointingly, the ocr one is about tourism (surprise surprise), but wont tell you anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2cry)
    dissapointingly, the ocr one is about tourism (surprise surprise), but wont tell you anymore
    gosh i wish i did ocr :eek:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.