Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can you ask out a girl who works in hr? watch

There is a beautiful (model/angel) girl in HR who I met at a careers fair and then again at a networking event and again when I started working at the company.

She is so pretty and has such a lovely personality too.

How do I ask her out? I hardly see her often. She doesn't cover my department specifically. She is only 1 year older than me (according to her linkedin profile)

What to do?!

First time she saw me in the building, she separated from her friends to come and say hi to me! She is so bubbly! Trouble is I was running late for a meeting and wasn't think straight. I emailed her later to say hi and sorry for rushing, she replied and said glad to see you and would be good to catch up at some point.

I did email again about catching up, but no reply

What to do?!

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can!

GO FOR IT!

Maybe email isn't best, is there a messenger?

Otherwise next time you run into her, just be bold and get a number after the conversation.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.