Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hannah Simone or Michelle Keagan? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Hannah Simone or Michelle Keagan?
    Hannah (Cece)
    47.06%
    Michelle
    52.94%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    thanks for posting the same picture at least 5 times

Me? sorry , should've quoted me though.

(Original post by elmosandy)
    yes

maybe this is me just being weird, but none of the pictures of Michelle have changed my mind; her body is not unpleasant to look at (lol) but there is nothing particularly interesting about it... she's just skinny :dontknow:

That said, that picture that shows part of Hannah's body shows it isn't that interesting either, thus I focussed on both their faces. Michelle's face doesn't make me feel anything, not sure why. Hannah's makes me want to :emog:

ReputationRep:
    yes

maybe this is me just being weird, but none of the pictures of Michelle have changed my mind; her body is not unpleasant to look at (lol) but there is nothing particularly interesting about it... she's just skinny :dontknow:

That said, that picture that shows part of Hannah's body shows it isn't that interesting either, thus I focussed on both their faces. Michelle's face doesn't make me feel anything, not sure why. Hannah's makes me want to :emog:

Opinions... I don't look Channing Tatum when everyone does :/

What's your OP of a hot body?

What's your OP of a hot body?
    Genuinely can't think of any names atm, but I like curves but not every curvy body, if that makes sense; refrigerator bodies do nothing for me lol

ReputationRep:
    Michelle all day long

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely can't think of any names atm, but I like curves but not every curvy body, if that makes sense; refrigerator bodies do nothing for me lol

I see, like Kim K, Kelly Brook? someone like that etc?

& my op Michelle has a geog figure, better than Hannah's yeah she's v skinny but not every skinny girl body looks like Michelle K's one, if you get my driff, you could have a skinny body but it might not be toned,etc there's a difference... haha I think her face is prettier than Hannah's as well but yeah, its opinions, I respect yours, like I said I don't see the hype over Channing at all. Some guys have said they don't even like skinny or curvy, they like muscly girls, like bodybuilders or someone like Jessica Ennis. Some guys say they don't even like big boobs :O (lol) I guess i'm into sports and that so I like the skinny look, i'm kinda skinny myself haha. But I know more guys tend to prefer the curvy look aha

I guess the face is more important than than the body when it comes to looks and subjective but less subjective, but then if you have a "average" face BUT a really "good" body then that will get you laid still I guess lol.

Are you a guy? I'm guessing you're a guy lol, i'm a girl btw xD

ReputationRep:
    I see, like Kim K, Kelly Brook? someone like that etc?

& my op Michelle has a geog figure, better than Hannah's yeah she's v skinny but not every skinny girl body looks like Michelle K's one, if you get my driff, you could have a skinny body but it might not be toned,etc there's a difference... haha I think her face is prettier than Hannah's as well but yeah, its opinions, I respect yours, like I said I don't see the hype over Channing at all. Some guys have said they don't even like skinny or curvy, they like muscly girls, like bodybuilders or someone like Jessica Ennis. Some guys say they don't even like big boobs :O (lol) I guess i'm into sports and that so I like the skinny look, i'm kinda skinny myself haha. But I know more guys tend to prefer the curvy look aha

I guess the face is more important than than the body when it comes to looks and subjective but less subjective, but then if you have a "average" face BUT a really "good" body then that will get you laid still I guess lol.

Are you a guy? I'm guessing you're a guy lol, i'm a girl btw xD
    Michelle Keagan is fit, don't get me wrong. Definitely banging. But I think overall, given Hannah Simone is outrageously attractive and also is fun she edges it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Michelle all day long
    Michelle all day long..bang bang bangity bang,

but wifey? Then Hannah for sure.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    She's pretty but I still think Hannah is nicer
    Agreed! :

ReputationRep:
    yes

Absolutely.. Michelle is all right, but Hannah is absolutely incredible..

ReputationRep:
    yes

Michelle all day long
    (Original post by neerajpatel)

Haha agreed with all.

I think Michelle is FIT as. For gf yes yes yes.

Hannah for the ONE.

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! OP Picked a bad photo of her!

& yeah I don't think the boobs are fake but oh well, she is hot anyway B-)
    Still Hannah?

Still Hannah she is lovely!

Tbh I think Michelle is super FIT. Also I thought the picture I picked was HOT! If Michelle came to me dressed like that, I would offer myself to her immediately!!!!

Both are beautiful, individual opinion I guess, I would date Michelle and marry Hannah. (If either were single and dreams do come true lol... sigh, fingers crossed!)

ReputationRep:
    IMO Michelle is very very very fit. I can't stop looking at her pictures. She can be on top anyday.

But I think Hannah is just pure beautiful.

She is the one you never let go. Modern day Cleopatra!

ReputationRep:

(Original post by pshah2)
    Haha agreed with all.

I think Michelle is FIT as. For gf yes yes yes.

Hannah for the ONE.

Why not wifey MK? Personally I wouldn't wifey HS even if I somehow had the opportunity as I don't quite find her physically attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Why not wifey MK? Personally I wouldn't wifey HS even if I somehow had the opportunity as I don't quite find her physically attractive.
    Of course, attraction is based on individual preference! Tbh, if either MK or HS proposed to me after a date and I liked their personality, I would accept.

I find them both attractive! Just for some reason MK pops into my head doing several naughty things, and HS I can't take my eyes off haha

ReputationRep:
    Bang mk

marry hs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxSophiexxx)
    Hannah
    Agreed. I'm with Hannah. She is god damn beautiful!

MK I would be happy to bang though!

But Hannah is insanely hot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Definitely Michelle keegan. She's so stunning, although she'd look better if her boobs didn't look so fake.
    Ikr! OP Picked a bad photo of her!

Tbh I think OP picked a hot picture of Michelle. Michelle in lingerie, if she offered herself like that to me, I couldn't control myself!

& yeah I don't think the boobs are fake but oh well, she is hot anyway B-)
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    She's pretty but I still think Hannah is nicer
    Yeah I think Hannah is nicer. She is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely.. Michelle is all right, but Hannah is absolutely incredible..

Michelle is FIT.

Hannah is BEAUTIFUL! And also naughty if you watch that vid!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.