Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think i've made a huge mistake :( watch

ReputationRep:
    So...there Is a girl I know her for some years. We used to be just friends (not rly close ones). I used to have a crush on her. Lately she seemed intrested in me. I'm soooooooooo confused because she is really hard to read. She is nice to everyone, never saw her mad or sad. She knows that I like her, she realized by my behavior. When i'm in trouble she tryes to support me, she would accept to go with me anywhere (if she can) and when I hug her she don't oppose resistance. She is really smart, she knows how to read people's behaviours and act in any situation. When i was with my group, saturday night playing some football, we needed to get some water. I ask her to come with me to the store and she accepted. She bought a soda with the inscription "In love with you" on the label. Trying to keep the conversation going I just ask her "is that true?". She replayed with "i think so". Later I held her in my arms, she didn't oppose any resistence.
    A few days past and i had a really bad day and in my greatest moment of weakness I just told her that I like her and that I have feelings for her and I feel shy around her. She just told me "If is there any way to make you feel less shy around me just tell me" That was all what she focused on that conversation. She didn't show any anger or irritation. She also told me that she knows for long ago that i like her because of my behaviour. From my experience, the last girl i told her my feelings and that i love her, she just got mad and told me "I hate when peoples have feelings for me" and just end up with a heart broke. I'm extremly confused because she is too nice with everybody and i'm afraid that she was just nice with me and didn't wanted to break my heart. Also another thing to mention, as a backup plan I used a portret i made for her in order to change the subject. She liked my drawing and wanted to post it on her wall on Facebook (and she did).
    Guys (specially girls) I'm soo confused!!! Just remember, SHE IS SMART! VERRY SMART and NICE TO EVERYONE and VERRY HARD TO READ. Now i'm feeling the overwhelming guilt for telling her this. This can cost me and ultimately end up in Friendzone. I'm afraid, I'm soo afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Just go with tha flow

ReputationRep:
    If you don't know and thing so seem unsure, then it's probably a no. If she's outgoing then what would she have to lose being straight up with you bearing in mind that she knows you like her. You need to stop being wet.

I know this is harsh because I've ended up in that situation more often than not. For your own sanity, if they're not into it, it's a waste of effort and energy on your part

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a girl worth fighting for. I know a lot of girls and never saw one like her. She is one in a billion.

ReputationRep:
    Keep it going. Friendszone is the foundation of any relationship , whether it develops romantically or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edward V)
    It's a girl worth fighting for. I know a lot of girls and never saw one like her. She is one in a billion.
    Don't talk like this around her. Girls like being treated like normal people, not deified.

ReputationRep:
    Guys i'm willing to fight for her, I'm just afraid of making her feel unconfortable. You know, keeping in mind the thought that someone loves you and you don't, sometimes annoys you.

It's a girl worth fighting for..

Had to sing this Mulan song in my head.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Completely pointless post, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Friendzoned buddy. On the bright side, I don't think she will be ever leaving you. The only advice I can give you is you should keep making a physical contact with her (a hug or high five), she may just end up liking you.

ReputationRep:
    So...there Is a girl I know her for some years. We used to be just friends (not rly close ones). I used to have a crush on her. Lately she seemed intrested in me. I'm soooooooooo confused because she is really hard to read. She is nice to everyone, never saw her mad or sad. She knows that I like her, she realized by my behavior. When i'm in trouble she tryes to support me, she would accept to go with me anywhere (if she can) and when I hug her she don't oppose resistance. She is really smart, she knows how to read people's behaviours and act in any situation. When i was with my group, saturday night playing some football, we needed to get some water. I ask her to come with me to the store and she accepted. She bought a soda with the inscription "In love with you" on the label. Trying to keep the conversation going I just ask her "is that true?". She replayed with "i think so". Later I held her in my arms, she didn't oppose any resistence.
    A few days past and i had a really bad day and in my greatest moment of weakness I just told her that I like her and that I have feelings for her and I feel shy around her. She just told me "If is there any way to make you feel less shy around me just tell me" That was all what she focused on that conversation. She didn't show any anger or irritation. She also told me that she knows for long ago that i like her because of my behaviour. From my experience, the last girl i told her my feelings and that i love her, she just got mad and told me "I hate when peoples have feelings for me" and just end up with a heart broke. I'm extremly confused because she is too nice with everybody and i'm afraid that she was just nice with me and didn't wanted to break my heart. Also another thing to mention, as a backup plan I used a portret i made for her in order to change the subject. She liked my drawing and wanted to post it on her wall on Facebook (and she did).
    Guys (specially girls) I'm soo confused!!! Just remember, SHE IS SMART! VERRY SMART and NICE TO EVERYONE and VERRY HARD TO READ. Now i'm feeling the overwhelming guilt for telling her this. This can cost me and ultimately end up in Friendzone. I'm afraid, I'm soo afraid.
    Don't feel guilty for telling her! If anything you should be proud of the fact that you plucked up the courage to express the way you feel about her. I would just say to give it time, a lot of relationships start off as close friendships. However, if she starts stringing you along you might want to question if she really is the girl for you.

ReputationRep:
    Well, she just went to college (out of city) and she may come for holidays. Yet when she came home this weekend (when this happent) she saw me with a camera and the first thing she told me is that she really want to take a picture with me. Now to give you an exemple, I invited her in the park and she deny me because she had guests. So as i said, if she's busy she won't accept anything. I usually don't like the distant relationships but i'm also gonna go to college next year (in the same city) and at least i wanna prepere my entrance (no, i'm not younger than her if this is what you're wondering)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.