Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Apparently "we're going to the beach" is the hardest to imitate! I never got the hang of it. ANd "oh no" - I kept saying it like I had heard it on Neighbours (yes, yes I know Australia and New Zealand are different...)
    lol!
    Yeah, ive got "Lits go fowa a swum" >>lets go for a swim

ReputationRep:
    They eat some weird food in New Zealand too.. my friend said "oh yes, we eat cockles like you eat crisps" and that worried me slightly. Jars of vinegary fish just doesn't appeal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    They eat some weird food in New Zealand too.. my friend said "oh yes, we eat cockles like you eat crisps" and that worried me slightly. Jars of vinegary fish just doesn't appeal...
    You tried Witchetty Grub? Eaten here as bush tucker. You dig for a bit in the soil you find one and pop it in your mouth, my dads eaten one before, i woudl never!

ReputationRep:
    REALLY do they eat cockels

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.