Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GF sent me this .... should I be worried? watch

ReputationRep:
    Confess your feelings & thoughts on this certain issue.

If there's nothing on your mind then why are you becoming distant? This is what caused my last relationship to break up. It's nothing to do with her being insecure. If you don't put in the effort then of course she's going to think something's wrong/ something is on your mind.

ReputationRep:
    OP just tell her about the unicorns and crocodiles.

Do it for the relationship, and her. Please stay safe OP

Please

(Original post by AlphaNick)
    you know what else alphas are good at? beating the living **** out of people
    Come at me bro!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebe Buffay)
    Brace yourself, I see a textbook break up here.

Maybe this can be avoided if they just put their phones/computers down for one moment and spoke to each other face to face?

(Original post by MorganA07)
    Maybe this can be avoided if they just put their phones/computers down for one moment and spoke to each other face to face?
    It's not a break up.

She's being insecure.

She's coming over Thursday for the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)
    Reply...

"***** U GUESSED IT!

You was right."
    Vine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzybee143)
    Vine?
    Yes, it is a quote from the song U Guessed It by OG Maco which was popularised by social media website Vine.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.