Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    glad to see ur aiming high
    hehe, look at the edit to my post. Seems somewhat fitting. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    i just dont want to let the people around me down. Also live up to their expectations.
    An unhealthy aspiration to have, don't deprive yourself of your own human being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    lol am just having fun mate =D

if i had the power to do what i wanted, i'd give you a nice brunette girl with nice big hazel eyes, about 5'6 that wear those tight jeans showing their asses off
    Stop talking about me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    LOL

how can anyone stand being in the same room as richard whitely? ! :eek:
    Oh, you have to love Rich. He's set a precedent for doddery old fools with very questionable dress senses to appear on national television.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Stop talking about me!
    lol you are actually quite nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    lol you are actually quite nice
    Looking's fine, but touching will cost you dear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Oh, you have to love Rich. He's set a precedent for doddery old fools with very questionable dress senses to appear on national television.
    lol, he makes me laugh the way he tries to flirt with the women in "dictionary corner"

....not that i actually watch it or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Looking's fine, but touching will cost you dear...
    been that way for you? must suck.

ReputationRep:
    What is about this place? its the hottest forum I know. I am sure students but be the horniest bunch of people on earth

*listens to Donna Summer's "I feel love"*

ReputationRep:
    lol, he makes me laugh the way he tries to flirt with the women in "dictionary corner"

....not that i actually watch it or anything
    As the old adage goes, it's the thought that counts. He used to really get on my wick, but I've learned to love his eccentricities.

Did anyone see it today? What was Carol thinking with that outfit? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    As the old adage goes, it's the thought that counts. He used to really get on my wick, but I've learned to love his eccentricities.

Did anyone see it today? What was Carol thinking with that outfit? :rolleyes:
    lol, i missed it today *dammit*

but a lot of carols outfits tend to be very, erm, questionable :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Do you think DazYa does his business on this forum looking at all the girls pictures?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Do you think DazYa does his business on this forum looking at all the girls pictures?
    weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    To become a ghetto pimp. I can but dream.

ReputationRep:
    to be the first person on mars

ReputationRep:
    lol, i missed it today *dammit*

but a lot of carols outfits tend to be very, erm, questionable :eek:
    Perhaps Channel 4 can't afford a wardrobe department. Or at least, not one which can afford anything but hand-me-downs from the 80s.

ReputationRep:
    Well, keeping on the contestant theme, I think being on Just a Minute would be pretty damn cool.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.