Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Due to a family issue I won't be returning to Uni until Jan. I need something to do until then, though, and I've been reading about off-cycle internships at BBs on here.

I'm a bit unsure as to how to go about applying to them, however. The openings on all of the banks' application websites seem to be for 2015. For example: from the Deutsche Website: "United Kingdom - London - CB&S: Corporate Finance - Off-Cycle Internship - Class of 2015"

Further, the start dates and overall lengths are quite vague on a lot of the descriptions.

My question is -- given that I want an IB internship from now until Jan 2015 -- should I be applying to off-cycle internships through the official online channels, or should I be emailing HR depts and detailing my situation to them?

If it helps, I've got decent grades from a top uni, albeit in History.

Ta

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.