Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Unhappiness over open immigration of Muslims in Sweden? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maura Kat)
    I am really surprised that the following news did not find its way in the headlines of newspapers. It was practically swept under the carpet?

Very interesting. It illustrates the terrible consequences of open immigration and the unwillingness to assimilate into the long established society of their host nation of Sweden. They prefer to form ethnic ghettos and live by their own cultural values which they imported. These communities become places where even the emergency services are unwelcome and in danger.
    RT has a lot of excellent news reports that British television news channels would never show for political reasons. The irony though is that Britain is following in the footsteps of Sweden by it's continued embrace of 'multiculturalism' (which should be called 'social fragmentation policy'). This outwardly seeming self-destruction of it's national identity might be better understood as motivated by an extreme left wing ideology which holds a deep-seated hatred for the evolved European culture and established order of the civilised West and wants to over turn it altogether, into some sort of backward nightmare, which they must view as some sort of utopia, or whatever. I see no sense in it at all. The apathy of Europe in dealing with this destabilising mass immigration is a worry though. I think it will all come to a huge, ugly, messy conflict because for every action there is eventually a reaction and I just don't see Europeans rolling over and playing dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoshimaidaz)
    Well, I'm not sure about Australia's system and how it works
    But what I do know, is that we both agree with each other. Why allow the poor, low classed and completely useless Pakistanis or Indians into our country? They do nothing and end up on benefits, at least the Polish or whatnot contribute through having jobs and actually giving to the economy.

People might call you and I racist, but we are not. We don't hate them...at least I don't, just that there has to be a logical reason.

Either way, it's too late in Britain. They are everywhere - walk into a Pharmacist Mr. Muhammad Shiek is waiting to administer your medicine. Walk into the NHS and Nurse Tandel is waiting to bandage you.
    Indians are among the highest educated and richest ethnic minority group in this country lol. Get your facts straight, son.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the rape rate went up when they went in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dictator)
    Apparently the rape rate went up when they went in.
    Conflicting statistics on this. Sweden has an astronomically high rape rate already but that's because they count each individual instance of rape as one rape...i.e. if a man raped a woman 5 times that's five rapes recorded...in the UK it would be recorded as one.

Can you provide the statistic linking immigration with rape?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Indians are among the highest educated and richest ethnic minority group in this country lol. Get your facts straight, son.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Someone's obviously Indian!
    Touched a nerve did I? trollooolloool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoshimaidaz)
    Someone's obviously Indian!
    Touched a nerve did I? trollooolloool
    Good trolling m8
    Top level stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Oh right. That begs the question why is integration so important? I'm sure there are cultures which have failed to integrate without causing actual problems. Claims like this just seem like a thinly veiled attack on cultures from predominantly Muslim countries...
    I actually agree that the problem isn't with lack of integration per sé, but with cultures which don't respect the freedom of individuals in society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know about the statistics on where British Indians stand compared to Pakistanis but is there a difference between or similar data on Indian Muslims and Hindus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agrippatropes)
    I know about the statistics on where British Indians stand compared to Pakistanis but is there a difference between or similar data on Indian Muslims and Hindus?
    I doubt that such stats exist, I imagine it's very similar if not the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sweden needs to choose their future .

This

or this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veracity80)
    I came into this country illegally a while back. I have a British passport now, which I am eternally grateful for. I am now a smart student, social, no drama, no violence, no extremist views, atheist etc.
    I think all immigrants should go through westernising.
    Well, that good an' all, but not every immigrant thinks the same way and that's the problem.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2014
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.