35.00%
    Rubbish
    30.00%
    Okay
    30.00%
    Great
    15.00%

ReputationRep:
    So i'm moving to an area with a high-ish crime rate and wanted to try and make my laptop more unique to not only deter it from being stolen, but to sort of try and have a bit of fun with it :P (its an MSI £1000+ laptop btw)

So I'm basically asking, what does everyone think? Brutal honesty is encouraged here haha i want to know what people think...does it look ****? does it look good? what do you like/not? Just really want to try and decide whether or not to keep it

Atm, i like it, but does it look a bit childish? :/

Thanks all!
    Tom
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Where are you moving to?
    Area name?

ReputationRep:
    It was looking alright until I noticed that golden 'turd polisher' staring at me.

ReputationRep:
    YOLO

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a good idea, I don't think anyone would bother stealing it. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. It's your laptop, after all.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call it childish...I just don't like it

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like the look of it, but that doesn't really matter since it's not mine. The only important thing is if you like it, screw what everyone else thinks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 6, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.