Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm trying to decide where to study. I've been looking for contemporary music schools that offer a songwriting or a vocal course and I have found quite a few (ICMP, BIMM, ACM, LCCM, etc.) but I have had some trouble. I'm a foreigner and I haven't had the opportunity to visit these schools and learn more about them. I've heard some pretty awful things about ICMP for example but I don't want to jump to conclusions. What do you guys think? I'd really appreciate your advice. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Where did you finally end up man? Same confusion here

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys decided where to go? I'm in the same position and don't know what to do! Btw, do you know any loans or scholarships for international students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alejacd)
    Have you guys decided where to go? I'm in the same position and don't know what to do! Btw, do you know any loans or scholarships for international students?
    There are hardly any loans for International students but they do give out merit based scholarships. I have offers from Leeds College of Music and LCCM so I'm still deciding

ReputationRep:
    I don't know also what to choose. I have one offer at BIMM london, Middlesex University (Popular Music) and I'll have soon an audition at LCCM. I am confused.
    For the Loan you can APPLY FOR STUDENT finance

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.