The Student Room Group

Struggling to balance out my studying

Just wondering if someone could help me find away to balance out my Alevel work I am doing law phycology and sociology September is nearly over and I have only flicked few a few pages and now I am panicking I feels lost and feel like I am going to fail I need structure and help anyone I am doing my Alevel privately so I have no teacher or no tutor
Reply 1
Original post by Miminaomix
Just wondering if someone could help me find away to balance out my Alevel work I am doing law phycology and sociology September is nearly over and I have only flicked few a few pages and now I am panicking I feels lost and feel like I am going to fail I need structure and help anyone I am doing my Alevel privately so I have no teacher or no tutor

The key to organising yourself is being able to manage your time efficiently. You should review everything you've learn't that day after your lessons. And then re-review everything again during the weekend. That way all the information stays fresh in your mind and you'll avoid having to study last minute for tests. You also need to keep yourself organised. So get folders/binders for each subject and make sure to use dividers to separate diff. chapters. Make sure to put all your handouts in your folder so you have everything in one place ready for revision.
And most importantly, you need to make yourself a study timetable. Allocate equal time to all your subjects so that you aren't behind on any of your subjects. Make sure to ALWAYS stick to your study timetable.

Quick Reply

Latest