Turn on thread page Beta

tooth coming through my gum! help? watch

ReputationRep:
    My smile has never been completely perfect, a few small gaps but nothing major, my teeth are pretty straight. Braces were never ever mentioned to me as a child / teenager.

I felt a hard lump in my gum today as i was applying bonjella to a small ulcer in my mouth.
    I looked in the mirror and realised the hard lump on my gum was actually my tooth, my upper canine looks like it is literally about to come straight through my gum!
    I am really worried that the tooth might oush the whole way through the gum (it is on the verge of doing so).

Why has this happened? And what can be done about it? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Can you post a picture? It goes without saying that you should see a dentist ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    Can you post a picture? It goes without saying that you should see a dentist ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah this is just a pic of my upper gum. It doesn't look as severe in the photo but it really is on the verge of coming through my gum. and sorry i know its abit disgusting lol

photo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  1411431876343.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  33.8 KB

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2014
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.