Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Spare room available for Nottingham University student watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I have a room availible in Lenton living with 4 very friendly male, University of Nottingham students, one International (two do Chemistry, one does International Relations and the other Electrical Engineering).

The road is Johnson Road, close to Sainsbury's and 5 minutes on the bus to town, about a 10 minute walk to main campus and 5 minutes to Jubilee campus. House is on a quiet street, has a large garden, good living room and kitchen, and your room would be fairly large with a double bed.

If you are coming for the second semester and haven't arranged accommodation yet, then this would be suitable. Or if you are coming now that would be fine too.

Rent is £76 per week plus bills.

Inbox me, or reply here if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks,
    Mikey

PS - the reason I am no living in this house is because I've dropped out.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    yo this room still available?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.