Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    Here's a site that can help you find free accomodation if you're moving away for uni. The basic idea is that you swap with someone going the other way, i.e. a Birmingham child going to London swaps homes with a Londoner going to Brum for the duration of the course. It's fee free and catered, ding! I saw a poster of it in school today and, while I won't be considering it, I thought some of you could derive some utility from it. Same reason why this isn't in the uni subforum (apologies to the purists), more people see it here. Anyway have a look.

    For want of a better title to this thread, alas words fail me.
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.