The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morphdoc
another wait begins....

Same here, I haven't heard anything. Hopefully it won't be too long.
Original post by purple piano
Same here, I haven't heard anything. Hopefully it won't be too long.

I have a feeling it's the rest of us are probably going to hear tomorrow?
Original post by Feynman'sBongo

anyone know someone who got accepted?

will that mean that there is a possibility those who will hear tomorrow will get interviews?
Original post by Feynman'sBongo

I guess so. They must have not finished sending out all the emails today?
Original post by Medicine Man
:console:

Fingers crossed for Thames mate! :smile:
Highly unlikely now really!!
Original post by i'm no superman

Last year, one of my friends got interview at cambridge, but not for Thames. Other friend otherway round. they are looking for slightly different people imo.

The Thames application process was very specific and we were all aware of which bits gained credit and which bits didnt (I don't know how the Cambridge one was as I didn't look at it) but point is they are both looking for different things at least on the application form, and you may be what Thames are looking for - the Thames application system may play to your strengths. We'll find out on Friday anyway - hopefully it goes well! :smile:
Rejected from Cambridge.

Unlucky man, thought you had quite an impressive portfolio too. Wouldn't even want to think what the portfolios of people who got interviews look like :eek:

Here's hoping you hear something positive from Thames.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 168
Ugh when will we hear!?!! Still nothing :frown:
Interview for Cambridge Surgical AFP!
I've got also got an interview for the 26th at Cambridge.
(edited 9 years ago)
Wow, I'm surprised how popular the AFP is as an option! I only know one person who picked it. Good luck guys :smile:
Got a Cambridge interview - no idea how to prepare! Does anyone know the interview format aside from clinical and research?
Reply 173
Congratulations on all of those getting interviews! Again, any chance you could share profiles? Really helpful I'm sure for the lurkers planning to apply in future cycles...
Reply 174
Original post by King Newt
Got a Cambridge interview - no idea how to prepare! Does anyone know the interview format aside from clinical and research?

Congrats!

For or all those with Cambridge interviews - Just wondering what your decile ranking was? And your BSc degree? I have two friends who were rejected from Cambridge and they'd like to know what the cut-offs were this year.
Original post by ohcm
Congrats!

For or all those with Cambridge interviews - Just wondering what your decile ranking was? And your BSc degree? I have two friends who were rejected from Cambridge and they'd like to know what the cut-offs were this year.

2nd Decile, 1st in iBSc, 10 PMID papers, 5+ non PMID, 5+intl/national presentations, 5 prizes, editorial stuff at a minor journal.

GL everyone with interviews!
Original post by buzzlogic
2nd Decile, 1st in iBSc, 10 PMID papers, 5+ non PMID, 5+intl/national presentations, 5 prizes, editorial stuff at a minor journal.

Bloody hell! That's impressive.

:getmecoat:
Original post by buzzlogic

This has got to be a troll :tongue:
Original post by Isometrix
This has got to be a troll :tongue:

Unfourtunately not my friend, just normally a lurker :smile:.
Original post by Medicine Man
Bloody hell! That's impressive.

:getmecoat:

Feels like UCAS applications all over again

Latest

Trending

Trending