Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

So basically I really want to study Law and I will be applying to Universities. I have pretty pathetic GCSE grades but reasonable A'Level grades. My GCSEs are A*A*A*AABBBBBC but my A'Level are A*A*A*A.
    I want to ask whether or not should I apply to LSE and UCL or will it be a waste for me? Please help me guys!! Have to make a decision soon.

Thank you!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    If your As for GCSE were in maths and English you should be fine. They usually require a minimum of B or A at a level for those subjects. Just check the entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess_1324)
    If your As for GCSE were in maths and English you should be fine. They usually require a minimum of B or A at a level for those subjects. Just check the entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, Thank you for replying me

I have an A in English but a B in Math. You think that's enough to get in??

ReputationRep:
    Check the website cause it will say what GCSEs they want. But for law I think a B in maths is OK. Not sure though haven't looked in a long time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.