Turn on thread page Beta

This is not supposed to be my top priority as an A2 student, and it's not. But I just want to get this out of my system.

Sooo, me and my crush have known each other for several years, and often talked on facebook and whatnot. We both pretty much like each other, as we both confessed it. But he told me he will go out with me as soon as he 'clears his head', hopefully after the holidays. I was all understanding, and left him to his devices. But recently, we both went on our holidays, and when we both came back, he is more quiet than usual. He never messages me, and I feel really silly messaging him first. So I stopped. It's been several weeks, and silence. He recently started to work as an apprentice, so I am assuming that that it may be linked to his quietness?
    Anyway, I'm just not sure what to think about all this. Is he avoiding me, or am I just over-thinking everything? :afraid:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I think he found someone/something more interesting over the holidays. Maybe you two grew apart? If he's just a crush, then it's possible! He isn't liable to the relationship or sth!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.