The Student Room Group

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Argh all I got was an email about a UKCAT survey :frown:
Have all the interviews been given out?
What stats has everyone who received an invite for an interview got?
Let me send you what it says on the interview ticket.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by numar9501
There should be details on when you have to be there-i haven't properly checked mine -_- mine is at 12

Can you confirm if you have to bring your AS results.some schools dont give you certificates
Original post by crazya96
Can you confirm if you have to bring your AS results.some schools dont give you certificates[/QUOT
They don't have any details on that,no one certifies as so I doubt it
Reply 86
Are the interviews the same as the normal 5 year course?
I've just confirmed with an acquaintance who had an interview for the 5 year med course at Nottingham and they advised to just bring all your academic certificates, it's better safe than sorry
Reply 88
Who are people going to get their passport photo signed from?
Local councillor who conveniently lives on the same street as me
Reply 90
Original post by Hamzah Amir Khan
Local councillor who conveniently lives on the same street as me

Would it be ok to get it signed by a teacher and do we just get the back of the photograph signed?
Hi guys Im thinking of applying next year (im taking a gap year) with:
GCSE:3A 9B 1C
AS:AAAb
A2 predictions:AAA-AAB
Is this the right course for me and do I have a chance of getting in with those sloppy GCSE grades?
Ps what unis tend to only look at A levels and UKCAT and not GCSE?
thanks
Reply 92
Have all the interviews been given out ??
Reply 93
Anyone rejected yet?
Guys, i'm not sure if this has been confirmed yet but apparently for the foundation course there will be 25 places for 2015 entry...

i noticed it here whilst reading the prospectus, at first i thought it was just for 2016 but then i realised this was for 2015 so this years entry. So for all you with interviews, very best of luck!

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/courses/medicine/medicine-with-a-foundation-year-bmbs.aspx
Reply 95
Do they give offers based just on interview performance?
I believe so...
Reply 97
I believe so...

I thought they added the interview score to the PS and reference scores
let me double check... but i think that was pre-interview short-listing where they ranked academics and ukcat and gave a score then the top 50% had their personal statements marked and these two academic and ukcat scores added to the personal statement score and then again the top 50% scores where invited to interview. I'm not sure how many people will be interviewed?
let me double check... but i think that was pre-interview short-listing where they ranked academics and ukcat and gave a score then the top 50% had their personal statements marked and these two academic and ukcat scores added to the personal statement score and then again the top 50% scores where invited to interview. I'm not sure how many people will be interviewed?

75 interviews
35 offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending