Nope
    We have to friday i believe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazya96)
    Nope
    We have to friday i believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep the a100 people are hearing back today and probably tomorrow l, we should hear back tomorrow or Friday I think it's because we are not as high priority and fewer in numbers than the a100 but good luck I mean someone can always phone and ask.

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer at 10:21!! Good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    Same here soo chuffed

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer
    Nearly had a heart attack going on track.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What are you guys gonna do for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    What time did you guys get your offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An4w42)
    What time did you guys get your offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicinehope)
    What are you guys gonna do for accommodation?
    How does it work for us as we are in derby

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that's what i was thinking so what i am thinking of doing is doing a house share for the foundation year and then for the actual first year then do on campus accomodation

ReputationRep:
    that's what i was thinking so what i am thinking of doing is doing a house share for the foundation year and then for the actual first year then do on campus accomodation
    Good idea
    But i think thats how it is last year foundation group all shared a house in foundation year. But am not sure if it was organised by the uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer at 1:30 ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We should totally do that .

ReputationRep:
    Is there a facebook group for offer holders for the a108.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shall we make one?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what last year's foundation group did, but I know that the Nottingham rents out some of Derby Unis accommodation for us

ReputationRep:
    Shall we make one?
    That would be good.:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i made a fb group for us offer holders https://www.facebook.com/groups/1430595760586166/

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations you guys who recieved offers today! That's an incredible achievement, and you should be proud of yourselves for getting so far! Those that haven't heard or recieve rejections, commiserations but keep working hard!

Guys above asking about my year's accommodation: Nottingham highly recommended us A108ers live in Derby Uni halls as it is only a short walk from the hospital, so that's where almost all of us have been this year. They will probably send you details on this later. It's not an absolute must though, so if you'd prefer to live in Nottingham and catch the hopper bus, or get a house together, that's okay too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, my son wasn't successful and is absolutely gutted. He hasn't been accepted anywhere. I notice that you say that you were not successful immediately, but Nottingham then changed its mind. Has that happened a lot with the A108 or was it a very rare occurrence?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.