Turn on thread page Beta

Better looking people are nicer people than ugly people... watch

ReputationRep:
    This is what I have found. You have a stereotype that good looking people are arrogant or *****y. In fact I find they're usually happier and more secure...whereas ugly people are bitter and insecure which makes them not very nice people.

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's nice in their own way. Maybe not everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would they be? It's been shown attractive people are treated better, have a better chance at progressing in their careers and generally get the most attractive of the other gender. You know what would piss me off? If they were sad about that.

ReputationRep:
    What CJ says ^^^
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Generalisations will be the downfall of our generation.

ReputationRep:
    Have you evidence for this or do you just perceive people who are better looking to be nicer?

ReputationRep:
    Hot people are up their own arses a lot of the time. They look down on others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philip_Philtrum)
    This is what I have found. You have a stereotype that good looking people are arrogant or *****y. In fact I find they're usually happier and more secure...whereas ugly people are bitter and insecure which makes them not very nice people.

Discuss.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Generalisations will be the downfall of our generation.
    Stupid. Thought is generalisation, all language is, is expressing particular experiences in general terms.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.