Turn on thread page Beta

Hate the word '*****' it makes me feel demoralised or something watch

ReputationRep:
    I hate being called a b**** and it kind of feels like it's referring to my gender when it's used even if it might not be. The only person who has really ever called me a b**** is my dad several times just during everyday/ simple arguments or conflicts. For example ages ago I was late for work and wanted to make some sandwiches quickly but he wouldn't come out if the kitchen (it was extremely small kitchen lol). My mum asked him he still wouldn't. I was getting later and later so my mum started shouting at him to get out or else I'd be late and I heard him say 'she's a moaning b**** that's why' referring to me. Just things like this if he sees another woman driving that gets in his way or whatever he goes 'oh yea it's a b****' lol! but why do you guys have to use this word I hear other men say it about other women if they have strong opinions or have had an argument whatever.

btw I don't mind being called other stuff Call me what you want hah it's just this particular word

ReputationRep:
    It's an insult, nobody cares of you don't like it. That's the point.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.