Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I'm new here so hello everyone! :P

I'm Fulvio an Italian 24-year-old student of foreign languages, interpreting and translation who is looking forward to coming to the UK next February.

I am planning to attend an English Language course in your country for three weeks.

However there are several things I need to think about before booking the course and everything.

Indeed, as a physically disabled student, in order to be able to live there and successfully attend the course I need to find an accommodation that suits my needs.

More specifically, all I'm looking for is a place with an adapted bathroom/shower (a shower that has a seat and a grip handle).

Unfortunately, even though I have contacted a few sites that offer this kind of courses I could not find no such accommodation so far.

So I was wondering whether you could help me with this

You know this ssems like extremely complicated to solve to me!

Well then thanks in advance for your help!

ReputationRep:
    The organisation running your course should be able to help you. Have you asked them yet?

ReputationRep:
    yes, I have contacted several of these organisation but none has succeeded in finding what I'm looking for...either they do not have the accommodation I am looking for, or it is too far from the school where the courses are taught. Anyway, I'll keep looking!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.