Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in the process of adding some final adjustments to my two Access to Bristol scheme personal statements. I'm just wondering if anyone out there is bored enough to feel like helping me out with some tips and shenanigans. Thanks for your time.

Handy info:
    The course I wish to do is Archaeology and Anthropology and I really want to maximise my change of getting into the scheme; it's a pretty fantastic opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a place? I'm going to do Biomedical Science!!! Starts tomorrow!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep I got in. I'm also starting all the shenanigans tomorrow. A tad anxious as I literally know no one else doing the same course.

ReputationRep:
    Cool. I'll probably se you tomorrow and not rocogmise you!! How exciting???!! Haha
    Best of luck with archeology! I don't know anyone doing the same course as me either. There are some kids from my school doing other courses but I don't know them very well. 😞
    Anyways, gud luck!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.