Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So many mixed opinions on revision. I've been doing a few hours a day (up to 4/5) for a week or so and re-read the material throughout the year plus have made tonnes of notes and spider diagrams. My exam is in two weeks time.

My plan now is to go through all these essay questions I have, allocate the studies and theorists to them then reduce this to a spider diagram for each chapter (e.g. working memory, LTM, AM etc.), create a question and answer sheet so I can be tested on them and also attempt answering the essay questions.

Would this constitute cramming? Or is cramming when you're doing 10 hours a day a week or less before the exam?

Not at all. This seems like a very clear and methodical revision plan
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.