OCR Chemistry Options Module Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
What is everyone doing as their options module for chemistry? I am doing Biochemistry - didn't really get a choice about it and I find it boring and hard (I don't do or like Biology so you can see why I hate boichem). How has everyone found the options they've done?
temerity
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I think that my optional module is methods of analysis and detection. i am definitely not doing biochemisty. I didnt get a choice either. i am finding it really easy thou as we do chromatography and electrophoresis and they are fun. we also do all of nmr and ir spectroscopy etc which is good cause we have already covered most of it in chains rings and spec.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I'm really annoyed - I really wanted to do methods of analysis and detection but unless I did it on my own as self study with a bit of teacher help I couldn't do it (and lets face it - I wouldn't have done much self study). Its really unfair I hate biochemistry and my grade is gonna be so low - infact I owuld have rather done any of the options other than Biochem. I probably can't do it cos I don't do biology, and there are only two other people in my class who don't do Biology so we are all gonna suck and everyone else will pass!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I'm doing transition elements, which is 10x more boring than trends & patterns. It's that in more detail, but gotta teach it myself from revision guides before Tuesday because nobody understands the teacher. Unifying concepts was OK though!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Yeah I was expecting worse for Unifying Concepts. I have to teach myself Biochem cos I never listened to the teacher cos I found it so boring (I really hate Biology), and I never did any homework cos I couldn't get the motivation to sit down and do it, cos its's basically Biology!!! Oh well here's hoping I pass...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
28.88%
No - I got the required grades (110)
58.82%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise